Hacking R4 pictochat

what was your favorite nintendo handheld?

• game & watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gba

• 3ds/n3ds

• none of the above. nintendo cant make a handheld for shit!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is DS mode, there really isn't any difference from N3DS to O3DS for this stuff.
Anyways, i meant taking the Pictochat.app and renaming it to Pictochat.nds, that means taking the DSi version of Pictochat and just making it into the .nds format.
Sometimes it can fail to launch this way, if you have an error doing this launch it using this: http://gamebrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Menu
Yeah, your right. For some reason I always forget that home brew menu is compatible with the r4 flash cart. Thank you for all the help guys. Doing this is a fun way for my wife and I to secretly communicate on the train without worrying about eavesdroppers. (We do many secret activities)
But Nintendo shouldn't have neutered these features. I recall pictochat evolved into the one on the 3ds where you could send drawings? Then they cut that if I remember correctly, because perv's were sending kids inappropriate messages. I think Nintendo should have beefed up the parental security. That way parents could do what they are supposed to do-parent. Also, the 3ds would have a feature that would entice more adults into purchasing it-the new pictochat'i can't recall the name'you can't use it anymore but you could still see the app for a while. I would have preferred that to that badge bs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: On a bad day you hear I missed my period +3