Homebrew r3Ddragon - WIP Virtual Boy Emulator

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got nothing to say against a VirtualBoy-Emu but what i can't understand is, how many people are literally sh**ing their pants to see one done, the library of games is small and i played them all and gotta say, there have been 3 (in words: three) games that where half-decent, i played them in 3d on my samsung-TV and the 3d isn't even good, you can clearly see how this was coded when 3d-movie-technology was new... And yet an emulator for this piece of eye-pain is more anticipated then finally getting gba-emulation back to have those (better, newer, just as working AND more iconic) games working for users of fakesigned CIAs and ninjhax, again... it's strange to say the least

Your incorrect use of fakesign is bothering me. That being said, the reason a lot of people are kind of amped, is this is really the first time most people will have proper access to even try the virtualboy in proper 3d. the 3ds could very well do virtualboy better than a virtualboy can. What you're seeing on your samsung tv is a representation of trying to take something that's actually 3d and making it 2d....which doesn't particularly work out well....

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell yeah. The 3DS would actually make the VB Games so much better and the way they should have been. Would seriously love to see Wario Land running on this. Just would also want to see about having the Infinite Timer Cheat working on this.
WANT THIS GAME!!!
Unfortunately, cant seem to find any Dump of it except the Demo and the really bad part is, cant seem to run it in any Emulator I try. I get the Main Demo Screen in RetroArch, but that is it.

Reactions: Margen67

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Your incorrect use of fakesign is bothering me. That being said, the reason a lot of people are kind of amped, is this is really the first time most people will have proper access to even try the virtualboy in proper 3d. the 3ds could very well do virtualboy better than a virtualboy can. What you're seeing on your samsung tv is a representation of trying to take something that's actually 3d and making it 2d....which doesn't particularly work out well....
You got me wrong, i used Side-by-Side to view the 3d, also what is that "bothering" if someone is confusing terms? will the server explode from me using the word fakesign incorrectly? i am glad to admit that i may confused it with another word i am unable to think of right now but "bothering"? i beg your pardon xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Veho, where's the poll at?
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    they're giving the internet an open text box?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I never played or own any of they devices, but I like small style, but with a somewhat grip
    oh man, that always goes great!
    im sure half the responses won't be literal racial slurs or "drop table" jokes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Look, it's China. They know what it's like when you give a poll to half a billion trolls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much dollar do you think it is?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ONE MILLION DOLLA
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I know the pricing of electronics nowadays isn't "how much it actually costs" but "how much we can get away with", but putting up a poll is just cynical.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably $150 someone said Anbernic said around the same price as rg556
    you know which game i wish they would rerelease
    sonic unleashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make it a happy meal toy
    that game's engine is really fucking intensive so it runs like literal shit on xbox 360 and ps3
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah I'm getting value creep again. I look at a $50 console "but for just a few more dollars you could get XYZ" and I end up considering the Steam Deck.
    like the lighting in that game was genuinely so good
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not getting dragged into that again.
    i dont get why they didn't port the one game that ran the worst on consoles, to pc
    like you port everything to pc except the one game where it would make the most sense. why. what do you gain from this
    is sega just personally fucking with me? are they laughing while watching me through my kinect camera as i get up to restart my xbox for the third time because the game froze again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Buy handhelds from five below better quality
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Valve probably going to do another refresh of the deck this fall with rog ally like specs tbh
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A smaller form factor would be nice too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia