• Views 518,419
  • Replies 3,818
  • Likes 6

Kenjii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I need some help. I cannot get Monster Hunter Tri to run. I get to the main menu, select New Game and I get the buzzing sound.

I'm on 4.2e at the moment. I have installed cIOSxrev19 with IOS249 as installing IOS and IOS37 as base.

I am using the latest NeoGamma, R9 Beta 8. (At the bottom of NeoGamma it says cIOS38rev19 slot 249, could this mean anything?)

So, what is the solution? Anyone know? Cheers.

Gregs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I Formatted my HDD (a partition) to WBFS with GX loader on my wii, but now, my wii wont recognize the HDD. I get that 30sec count down. What am i doing wrong ??

Deos13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, I am running USB GX loader rev 921 I believe. An my problem seems to be a freezing issue in Super mario galaxy. It will freeze on the Bowser Jr Galaxy in the first area(terrace). The screen will go like hes flying into the galaxy an then White screen.

I have heard of the glitch at the beginning of the game, but that is not my issue. AN thats all I could find searching. Thus why I am asking now. Would there be anyone out there who could help me with this problem?

Thanks

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Deos13 said:
Hello guys, I am running USB GX loader rev 921 I believe. An my problem seems to be a freezing issue in Super mario galaxy. It will freeze on the Bowser Jr Galaxy in the first area(terrace). The screen will go like hes flying into the galaxy an then White screen.

I have heard of the glitch at the beginning of the game, but that is not my issue. AN thats all I could find searching. Thus why I am asking now. Would there be anyone out there who could help me with this problem?

Thanks
Bad rip, rerip your game

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys:

I have a question about modding an European Wii - Can I connect a EU Wii with my NTSC USA connections/cables and power cable to an NTSC TV set to mod?

Also, will GX Loader play NTSC USA games without any problems on an EU Wii?

Thanks....

PopSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
Oh, and while I'm at it.. If I were to rip Wii games from the Wii itself onto a computer, would it be risk-free? That's basically they only reason why I would do it in the first place anyway. (Sorry, I couldn't find an answer to this question.)
With a loader you can "rip" games from the Wii to an external, USB, hard drive. One really big advantage to this is that you no longer have to use your discs to play the games and can keep them some place safe.

gamemaster2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello,i know this is a really newbie question,but i need help,i always wanted to know how i can port-forward my wii,if someone could help me.thanks

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gamemaster2010 said:
tattar8 said:
gamemaster2010 said:
hello,i know this is a really newbie question,but i need help,i always wanted to know how i can port-forward my wii,if someone could help me.thanks
To do what?
how i can port-forward my wii.
What exactly are you trying to accomplish by port-forwarding your Wii?

gamemaster2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tattar8 said:
gamemaster2010 said:
tattar8 said:
gamemaster2010 said:
To do what?
sorry if i wasn't much clear,i want to play COD:modern warfare reflex with less lag,or any othe game that can be affected by lag

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gamemaster2010 said:
tattar8 said:
gamemaster2010 said:
tattar8 said:
gamemaster2010 said:
To do what?
i want to play COD:modern warfare reflex with less lag,or any othe game that can be affected by lag
You set that up from your router, go check it's manual on how to set up port forwarding.

ExpletiveDeleted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to put a Monster Hunter tri iso on my hdd using WBFS Intelligent GUI v6, however it says "pen dis c file" which I assume is a mangled form of "unable to open disc file" which is what wbfshermes.exe tells me. There aren't any special characters or spaces in the file names and the iso is 4.37 GB (4,699,979,776 bytes). Any ideas what's wrong?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
overlay_watch said:
Is it possible to load back-up GCN games on the Wii? If so, what application do I need?
Install a cMIOS (using cMIOS installer) and use NeoGamma to run the backups
It only works from disc, you can't load them from USB yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, don't impregnate her +1