Zerok1ller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello GBATEMP, just a few question I would like to have an answer to :rofl2:

1) when I install a .cia game using freeshop or CIAngel.. in freeshop shows DLCs to download.. If i quick that it will download all the dlc for that game? or is just like an update to the game?

2) I have a 32gb sd card on both wii u and o3ds and trying to get a 64gb one.. will https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Plus...Samsung,p_n_feature_two_browse-bin:6518305011 do the job? or is there a better one out there? I want a fast read/write sd card for both.

3) Is there a better cheat system other than ntr plugin? or a program that downloads or search for cheats within the 3ds itself and just applies to the game?

4) Can i clean my sd card a bit? in other words on those pics.. what i can delete to clean up my sd card a bit.. I like clean and organized stuff :D

Again thanks for every answer answered :bow:

Attachments

• pic1.png
    pic1.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 281
  • pic2.png
    pic2.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 262

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. the DLC downloads like an update, but the .cia contains ALL the DLC for that game. If you download the DLC from freeShop and cancel the download before it completes, you can go back into the game and download the DLC you want.

2. that is a good sd card, but it is a micro sd card so you will need an adapter for your wii u and o3ds

3. not that I know of

4. I can't see any file that can be removed without a program stop working. depends on what programs you use often. (arm9, homebrew programs, etc.)

Last edited by Aletron9000,

Zerok1ller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. the DLC downloads like an update, but the .cia contains ALL the DLC for that game. If you download the DLC from freeShop and cancel the download before it completes, you can go back into the game and download the DLC you want.

2. that is a good sd card, but it is a micro sd card so you will need an adapter for your wii u and o3ds

3. not that I know of

4. I can't see any file that can be removed without a program stop working. depends on what programs you use often. (arm9, homebrew programs, etc.)

thanks, and I know i have an adapter but is OK, am thinking of getting the N3DS soon and i know those take sd cards ^^ and ok i wont delete anything..

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can remove any of the NTR firmwares that you're not using. You can remove all of the OTPHelper files and any .nds files. Also delete arm9.bin, arm11.bin, and README.md.
EDIT: I'll assume you're on 11.1. Delete the hblauncherloader otherapp for 11.0.0. And I believe you can delete the arm9loaderhax.bin.bak (NOT the arm9loaderhax.bin). If you don't plan on downgrading (which I doubt you are) you can delete the PlaiSysUpdater folder. If you don't play DOOM, you can delete prboom. You can also remove TinyFormat and CIAangel and just use the CIAs for these.

Last edited by Roomsaver,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @_Snow_, Hello cat with paper glasses.