I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
So, I didn't really keep up with Wii U Homebrew for a couple of months, so I have a few questions.

Can we Install the Hombrew Launcher on vWii without a game? If so, on what System Versions?
Can we install custom channels to the vWii? If so, on what system versions?
Can we do more to the vWii than that, for example the custom Wii Menus on the Original Wii? If so, on what System Version?
How much Homebrew do we have for the vWii?

Can we install the Homebrew Launcher on Wii U? Do we need games for it, or is it as easy as on 3DS? If so, on what System Version?
Can we install custom applications on the Wii U? If so, on what System Version?
Can we do more than that?
If there's Homebrew for the Wii U, how much?

Thanks in advance! :)

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Screen Shot 2015-10-28 at 11.16.53 PM.png

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but I needed to start a thread specifically for my situation, because it's clearly different than everyone else's, and I need personal help, and can you just walk me through it, and can you pm me, and it's just a simple question can you just answer one, there won't be any more I promise, and I searched but couldn't find anything, and I just want to jailbreak my wii, and I think I broke it.

Ropy's

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
but I needed to start a thread specifically for my situation, because it's clearly different than everyone else's, and I need personal help, and can you just walk me through it, and can you pm me, and it's just a simple question can you just answer one, there won't be any more I promise, and I searched but couldn't find anything, and I just want to jailbreak my wii, and I think I broke it.
You're good ! This question are single, I never read these !

At least he does not ask how to start loadiine in 5.5 !

Reactions: ldeveraux

Ropy's

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do not Speaks English very well and the answer of Heran Bago (the second "search message") gave me a doubt... (because bache was made the same) ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay