Hacking Questions about ur0, ux0 and uma0, please help

Patodox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, I just put a SD2vita on my console, works perfect, but I have some questions:

My config is:
ur0 2,5GB (Vita 1000 internal memory)
ux0 64GB microSD (for Vita games)
uma0 32GB vitaCard (for retroarch and Adrenaline)

gamesd and adrenaline already configured

- Can molecularshell and vitashell work from ur0, moved with App manager, and without SD or VitaCard?
- Can work adrenaline without ux0, puting adrenaline folder on ur0 and pspemu folder on uma0? Any other config needed?
- Which are the minimum folders needed on uma0?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You can move Molecular Shell/VitaShell to UR0 with app manager, and it should work.

Adrenaline will not run on ur0, but there's a mod that allows it to run on uma0. There's a special easy installer that will help you install the modded Adrenaline version which you can read more on here: http://wololo.net/2017/08/16/adrenaline-easy-installer-black-edition-released-releases-psvita/

Not sure what you mean with the third question, uma0 is just extra storage. There doesn't need to be a specific folder setup on it since it can only currently be used for extra data like ROMs for emulators, and Adrenaline as mentioned above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol