XP
Country
United States
Hey folks, title pretty much says it all, below are more details:

Version: 5.5.1U
WiFi Router: Netgear Genie R6250
Modem: Arris DG3270
Error Code: 103-2003
Situation: Trying to apply either TubeHax or Chncdcksn Hax. However, when applied, the connection test fails. When settings are set to DNS auto-obtain, console connects to the internet with 0 problems. I've tried restarting, re-inputting settings, using only one HAX at a time, using both, even switching the primary and secondary! I've double checked with http://loadiine.ovh/gate.php and it seems both DNS are functioning.

I used to have TubeHax enabled and working. I've since moved but kept the same internet service provider. I'm wondering if it's something in my router (different router-Default Setting)? I'd rather not do URL filtering (I believe it doesn't even filter by URL....) or self hosting. Ideally I'd like to have both HAX enabled.

Thanks for any future help!

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
The connection test will fail with Tubehax or chncdcksn DNS settings because both are setup to deny access to Nintendo's servers. The connection test uses Nintendos servers to comunicate with the WiiU and vice Versa. If the DNS is set to one of these two then a connection cannot be made and the test fails. Just ignore the test failed error and you should still be able to browse the web/access loadiine with no problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.