Homebrew [Question] New 3DS XL eShop banned.

nicotina117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, im new on this forum. I have a new 3ds xl with firmware 10.1.0-27U and my eShop was banned, i get this error 005-5964 can i unban or something without calling nintendo support? I only have access to the Homebrew Launcher through the BrowserHax. Thanks a lot!

nicotina117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The error code you are getting is not a ban code it is a bad connection to the Internet code. Reset your router and that should fix the problem.
Hi, i wish that is a bad connection error code, but it isn't, the bad connection error is 005-4222, this code is for eShop banned i know. Is there any way to avoid this error or something ? Thanks dude

nicotina117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what did you do to get banned?

a friend charged funds to my nnid and i use it to buy games in the eShop, and like 2 weeks later this 005-5964 error shows up. Searching on internet, i figured out it was a nintendo ban for fraudulents actions..

Muffins

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a friend charged funds to my nnid and i use it to buy games in the eShop, and like 2 weeks later this 005-5964 error shows up. Searching on internet, i figured out it was a nintendo ban for fraudulents actions..

That explains it. I think your only option is to call Nintendo, unfortunately. Your "friend" either used someone else's credit card without their permission and they issued an emergency stop funds order, or the friend used their own card- same deal though.

nicotina117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That explains it. I think your only option is to call Nintendo, unfortunately. Your "friend" either used someone else's credit card without their permission and they issued an emergency stop funds order, or the friend used their own card- same deal though.

yeah, i noticed that, thanks, but not method to avoid this error through the homebrew or any program via that ? like the new 2.5 hax of smealum with the eShop new access ? something like that im looking for

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't want to try to avoid the ban if that is what happened. It'll only get you in serious legal trouble.

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do realize that using homebrew to avoid an eshop ban is grounds for Nintendo to prosecute right? I'm not saying they absolutely will, but it's very possible. updating a game just isn't worth that risk imo.

GBAFail

Smell my finger.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-