Homebrew {Question} Autoboot HBL without menuhax?

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
So i would know if there is anyway to autoboot in HBL without using menuhax, just to use my themes CIA package easily.
(For example: Have browserhax/HBL CIA, anywat for autoboot?

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Okay thanks for your quick answer.
Is there any thread about it? (Well search bar doesn't seem to agree)µ+
Also i have 9.2 O3DS. (10.5 emuNAND)

Last edited by Suicuark,

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm9LoaderHax seems like it would be a bit overkill for what you're trying to accomplish. What's wrong with using Menuhax to launch the HBL?

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Arm9LoaderHax seems like it would be a bit overkill for what you're trying to accomplish. What's wrong with using Menuhax to launch the HBL?
The thing that wrong is that i wan't to use an legit theme CIA files instead of always boot manager and change theme files in SD.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're installing themes from CIA files, could you not install NASA or FBI or some other CIA manager to your home menu then install CIAs that way? And you're doing all this on the emunand side as opposed to sysnand, right?

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Seems you don't understand, i've already installed themes BUT choosing one uninstall menuhax so i just wan't use themes normally.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're right that I don't understand. If you change your theme on emunand, that shouldn't cause menuhax (which should be installed to sysnand) to break.

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
You're right that I don't understand. If you change your theme on emunand, that shouldn't cause menuhax (which should be installed to sysnand) to break.
Ah ok, your my saver (omg it's that why when i install custom it does not show on emuNAND)
Also can you help me?
When i boot rxTools it's tell me that's installation data suite failed, then when i try booting emuNAND or sysNAND, it tells me there is no NATIVE_FIRM 004 or something like that.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't used rxtools in a while. But from what I remember, rxtools requires that you have a firmware.bin file (or some other file with the .bin extension) to be present on your SD card for it to work. I would double-check to be sure you have that in the right place. And if you don't have it, go to wherever you got rxtools from and you should be able to find out how to get it there.

Suicuark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Well i have firmware.bin, but can't remeber if's it's in the root or in rxTools folder ( and don't have consomle to check right now )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol