Homebrew [Question] all homebrew that works on n3ds 10.3

yodenny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so iv got homebrew access on oothax n3ds 10.3 the only thing is i cant find anything that works for example cant find emulaters that work sdvt dont work help me please and thank you

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so iv got homebrew access on oothax n3ds 10.3 the only thing is i cant find anything that works for example cant find emulaters that work sdvt dont work help me please and thank you

That explains why I'm bashing my head trying to get sdvt to see my save files in v10.3. I guess I can stop now.

SANNIC789

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok all sdvt dus is back up saves and restore saves and edit it and stuff nothing els idk why you wore useing that

it will not give you emulators or anything

Last edited by SANNIC789,

yodenny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so all i want is to cheat on my downloaded games and play gba/snes but not sure where to download nooby here prob edit and make themes too but they not showing up in the menu

SANNIC789

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted-236924

ok so all i want is to cheat on my downloaded games and play gba/snes but not sure where to download nooby here prob edit and make themes too but they not showing up in the menu
If they don't show up in the menu, make sure you have a folder, with the .3dsx, the .smdh, and the .xml file (if applicable, not every homebrew uses one) in it. Make sure the folder and the files are named the exact same thing (case-sensitive, I believe.)

yodenny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they don't show up in the menu, make sure you have a folder, with the .3dsx, the .smdh, and the .xml file (if applicable, not every homebrew uses one) in it. Make sure the folder and the files are named the exact same thing (case-sensitive, I believe.)
yea that was my problem thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So he could sacrifice all those sperm, and the souls for a philosopher stone lol