Hacking question about ps4 exploit and what it can do

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
Not really piracy. You gotta own a physical copy to do all the magic. Not what comes to mind when I think of piracy. But it can be done. To play backups.

-----a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really piracy. You gotta own a physical copy to do all the magic. Not what comes to mind when I think of piracy. But it can be done. To play backups.
You don't have to own a physical copy.

Someone does need to have a physical copy to dump and create fpkgs.

If you find the fpkgs (Google) then you can install them to your hearts content.

Reactions: PotsAlot

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't have to own a physical copy.

Someone does need to have a physical copy to dump and create fpkgs.

If you find the fpkgs (Google) then you can install them to your hearts content.

Not really. The sites I stumbled across have mostly dead links or100 million links /s and that takes the cake.

-----a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. The sites I stumbled across have mostly dead links or100 million links /s and that takes the cake.
Maybe you should head over to PSXHax?
Ever try searching pkg and reddit together?
There is a pretty leet torrent site that might have something.

Reactions: PotsAlot

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever try searching pkg and reddit together?
There is a pretty leet torrent site that might have something.[/QUOTE]

Might wanna remove the name of that website, there is anti warez policy here.

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
*hint* private/public sites/trackers

Dude. I know all about torrenting and all that jazz. I'm not only a ps4 gamer but also a PC gamer :D but pkgs that must be turned into fpkg is doing my head in. I got no official copies of games. I can't access psn. Bruh

Panic.exe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude. I know all about torrenting and all that jazz. I'm not only a ps4 gamer but also a PC gamer :D but pkgs that must be turned into fpkg is doing my head in. I got no official copies of games. I can't access psn. Bruh
torrent sites are filled with pkg files... download one and install it... what is there to not understand?

Reactions: -----a

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
torrent sites are filled with pkg files... download one and install it... what is there to not understand?

The. "Official PKGS won't run unless turned Into fpkg or they'll fail to work" like everyone's telling me. That's not how I remember piracy working.

-----a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The. "Official PKGS won't run unless turned Into fpkg or they'll fail to work" like everyone's telling me. That's not how I remember piracy working.
Why do you assume he's telling you to torrent an official pkg? There are fpkgs all over public trackers.

Might wanna remove the name of that website, there is anti warez policy here.

The rules clearly state that we cannot link to pirated content, I am not leaking to pirated content.
That site is a news site/forum just like this place.
Maybe people over there could provide more info.

Last edited by -----a,

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded a presigned pkg to test this. While I had a hard time finding a reliable source (and still didn't) I did find that the ones I installed that worked were still called .pkg, and not .fpkg, so you may be looking right at them and not knowing it's the right thing.

Reactions: Shah Isah

-----a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded a presigned pkg to test this. While I had a hard time finding a reliable source (and still didn't) I did find that the ones I installed that worked were still called .pkg, and not .fpkg, so you may be looking right at them and not knowing it's the right thing.
This is actually a valid point, most of us use fpkgs as a term but we forget to specify that the extension isn't actually .fpkg it is just .pkg.

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The switch was about 350 in 2017