Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Dude, how many times do you have to be warned not to try to sell your shit outside the trading area? Obviously you're not moving them very well if you have to post on every thread you comment on about selling to someone. I guess I shouldn't care this much but it's annoying seeing you pester everyone about it. If they want to buy from tempers, they know where to go or will be directed. Give it a rest.
Report his posts, he will probably be banned soon.

Reactions: rileysrjay

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, how many times do you have to be warned not to try to sell your shit outside the trading area? Obviously you're not moving them very well if you have to post on every thread you comment on about selling to someone. I guess I shouldn't care this much but it's annoying seeing you pester everyone about it. If they want to buy from tempers, they know where to go or will be directed. Give it a rest.
At least he listened to my advise in one of the threads he spammed in and made a wts instead. Hopefully he won't go spam in every thread that even mentions ntrboot or r4i cards.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I did but he's had a few deleted by mods already for that reason so I thought he knew better. I guess not. Now that we can use a regular O3DS/DSLte on stock to install NTRHAX there really is no demand for pre-flashed cards in that scope anyway IMO.
Report his posts, he will probably be banned soon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

At least he listened to my advise in one of the threads he spammed in and made a wts instead. Hopefully he won't go spam in every thread that even mentions ntrboot or r4i cards.
That's the point I was making. He does do that.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I did but he's had a few deleted by mods already for that reason so I thought he knew better. I guess not. Now that we can use a regular O3DS/DSLte on stock to install NTRHAX there really is no demand for pre-flashed cards in that scope anyway IMO.
New 3ds and dsi can flash it by themselves on stock firmware now too. :)

Reactions: Majickhat55

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made my order with them altho they told me not to put a note i put my account email and order # as my paypal email is not the same as my account email with nds cards.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made my order with them altho they told me not to put a note i put my account email and order # as my paypal email is not the same as my account email with nds cards.
None of that matters, they know who you are by your order number and then through corresponding e-mails after your order is placed. I.E: They e-mail you with your order #, you reply with your PayPal E-mail address, and tell them the payment is sent. You'll get an e-mail confirmation with shipping info and when to look for tracking etc. As long as you used the correct order # in your e-mail, the payment received from your PayPal will automatically be applied to THAT order #. This is the ONLY e-mail I sent them after placing my order and my e-mails aren't the same either.
uhgrATo.jpg

I received my card in exactly 9 days from order.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of that matters, they know who you are by your order number and then through corresponding e-mails after your order is placed. I.E: They e-mail you with your order #, you reply with your PayPal E-mail address, and tell them the payment is sent. You'll get an e-mail confirmation with shipping info and when to look for tracking etc. As long as you used the correct order # in your e-mail, the payment received from your PayPal will automatically be applied to THAT order #. This is the ONLY e-mail I sent them after placing my order and my e-mails aren't the same either.
uhgrATo.jpg

I received my card in exactly 9 days from order.
will after i made the payment i let them know then i sent them another email with my paypal email i used with order number then i sent them another one telling them i made the payment so i hope they can make since of all of it lol.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will after i made the payment i let them know then i sent them another email with my paypal email i used with order number then i sent them another one telling them i made the payment so i hope they can make since of all of it lol.
They will, they actually have really good customer service so if there is an issue they will e-mail you right away.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I would like to mention that there is a reason behind this obtuse payment method. Paypal bans flashcart paypal accounts, so they basically have to setup this roundabout method in order to circumvent paypal bans.
BTW, they always mention not to give a note, but I actually included a note in mine and they didn't say anything about it. If you sent them all the information they requested, they should be getting back you soon (everything is handled by real people in China, so there is a delay.)

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So is one better than the other?
From a "launching NDS games" point of view they are both good cards. I personally prefer AKIO 1.9 to Wood but that's personal taste.
For NTRBootHax it will depend on how you plan to flash the card. If you have access to a CFW 3DS or DS/DSL it doesn't matter. If you only have a stock 3DS you should take the R4i Gold so you can flash it easily.

I also like that the AK2i can still work as a flashcart after being flashed with NTRBootHax.

Reactions: ganons

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
From a "launching NDS games" point of view they are both good cards. I personally prefer AKIO 1.9 to Wood but that's personal taste.
For NTRBootHax it will depend on how you plan to flash the card. If you have access to a CFW 3DS or DS/DSL it doesn't matter. If you only have a stock 3DS you should take the R4i Gold so you can flash it easily.

I also like that the AK2i can still work as a flashcart after being flashed with NTRBootHax.

Thanks, went with R4i Gold as have a ndsl and will use ntrboot for 2ds xl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.