Misc Question about banned accounts

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My nephew decided to be retarded on miiverse and got his account permabanned. As a result, I'm not able to use miiverse on my account now. I called Nintendo and they said that his account was permabanned, but other profiles should be able to use miiverse. Is there a waiting period before other accounts can use miiverse, or should I look for another Wii U? Would formatting the Wii U have any effect on accounts being able to use miiverse?

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, this really puts a fuckin to me because I can no longer, communicate with/ make new friends, not to mention it totally breaks games like Mario Maker, and makes it so I can't use the chat function in games like Xenoblade. Not to mention all the DLC and digital games I've paid for. If I did choose to go the New Wii U route, would there be any way to put all the content that I paid for and have a right to on the new console?

D

Deleted User

You could pirate the DLC if you went the new Wii U route if you are talking about Sm4sh. But I think you can create a new Wii U account and make a fake NNID to use. People do it all the time.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
According to someone nintendo Admin. i chatted through right now

You can call to Nintendo service to give a request to unban your console

Maybe explaining that it was your Nephew who banned your console they will probably unban you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...