Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I believe the correct spelling is "emelator"
L6GZzNy.jpg

It looks so right when you put it on that page. How could you choose any other name now?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@QuarkTheAwesome I'm just dropping by to mention the following quote from the developer @HunterK over at LibRetro forums:
http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3701&page=3&p=42046&viewfull=1#post42046
HunterK said:
I don't think anyone on the team has a Wii U but if someone from the existing homebrew scene wants to take a stab at it, we're happy to help via IRC. Have them stop by #retroarch on Freenode.

That explains why they haven't worked themselves on a Wii U port just yet.
But if you want to get some help by the developers themselves in a personal IRC, that might help out to make Retroarch on Wii U a dream come true. :P

Last edited by ShadowOne333,
Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
@QuarkTheAwesome I'm just dropping by to mention the following quote from the developer @HunterK over at LibRetro forums:
http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3701&page=3&p=42046&viewfull=1#post42046

That explains why they haven't worked themselves on a Wii U port just yet.
But if you want to get some help by the developers themselves in a personal IRC, that might help out to make Retroarch on Wii U a dream come true. :P

Might just take them up on that when I've got the chance - lots of trouble with the cores (Think I'm miscompiling 'em). Hope someone on the team has decent timezones!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Great news !
Might just take them up on that when I've got the chance - lots of trouble with the cores (Think I'm miscompiling 'em). Hope someone on the team has decent timezones!
I'll cross my fingers on that!
Let's hope there's someone available during your hours and hope they can help out with those issues. :)

Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
Do you have any help or are you alone?

At this point nobody's stepped up to help but I'm getting very reassuring noises from the libretro team - hopefully they should be able to help me with core compiling (since this would affect a future port of RetroArch as well). There's also some great people on a certain IRC channel (you know who you are) who are great to complain at ;D

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
At this point nobody's stepped up to help but I'm getting very reassuring noises from the libretro team - hopefully they should be able to help me with core compiling (since this would affect a future port of RetroArch as well). There's also some great people on a certain IRC channel (you know who you are) who are great to complain at ;D
I'm great at complaining!
Sadly I don't visit IRC, so nice to see someone takes my rightful place there. :P

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Glad you're getting help from the Libretro team :P And lol :D

Reactions: rw-r-r_0644

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks quarktheawesome. The WiiU would be an ideal console for retro gaming, thanks to its 2 GB of RAM (1GB usuable), much better than PS3's 512 MB of RAM (256 MB usuable). Although the CPU is a bit weak for emulation.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!