Review QQ3DS Review (Short and Sweet)

iTzCorky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I do not have enough time to post an entire review on the QQ3DS but can answer any questions that you may have. I bought it from QQ3ds-buy and it took about a week and a half to get here in the US, well Ohio that is.

The QQ3ds is a clone which I knew when I bought it. What sold me on it was the DS mode card that comes with it and the free sd card reader. I have tested Pokemon X and Y and confirm that they do work with it and saving does as well. Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby also work and save as well. I have tested a few other games as well, but if there is something you want me to test let me know.

Both cards take an SD card obviously. The 3ds card has a blue button like the sky3ds and makes switching games a breeze, but the DS mode does not have this button, it has a menu you can use like some of the older DS menu's. I have tested multiple DS games and confirm that they all have worked. When I found out that my DS firmware was not able to run ninjhax I was pretty mad lol. I have the latest firmware. I wanted to have homebrew so I could play some classics like Pokemon yellow, but then I found out through testing that I could still do this with the DS card. I downloaded lameboy and loaded it up on the DS Mode card and put the Pokemon yellow rom on it and it booted it right up. So if you want to play some classics this card is a must.

If there is anything else you guys want to know just ask.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4GojQTu7iI