Hacking [Q] Enso 3.65 doesn't want to load plugins from ur0:?

protectivedad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I looked in my vs0:/tai and it contains only:
boot_config.txt (2.40 kb)
henkaku.skprx (4.27 kb)
henkaku.suprx (16.83 kb)
taihen.skprx (58.85 kb)

Thought if you had a config.txt in there maybe it was picking that up? The only other things I can think of is line formatting download it and use notepad++ or something similar to ensure (LF) line endings and look for any hidden characters that might interfere with parsing it. Good luck.

protectivedad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh just thought of one last thing. Is your left bumper stuck? That would bypass the plugins loading. Also look for a software equivalent.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thats where switch sdvita worked for me or use the storagemanger mention prior.
What would that have to do with NO plugins loading? Does sdvita or storagemanager effect nonpdrm?

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, little backstory. I use an SD2Vita with my PSTV, I just updated to Enso'd 3.65. Naturally since I have an SD2Vita I want to put my plugins in ur0:, and putting them there indeed worked back on 3.60. However, now none of my plugins want to load or work from there. I downloaded the updated versions of download_enabler, NoNpDrm and gamesd, put them in ur0:tai, and added them to the config.txt there, making sure there was no ux0:tai/config.txt, of course. None of them loaded, as indicated by nothing I installed to my SD card loading, pkgi/pkgj being able to download titles but immediately failing to install them, and the browser still giving the "This file cannot be downloaded on this system" error when trying to download non-media files.
Is there somewhere else I should be putting my plugins now? I saw a tai folder in vs0 that didn't used to be there, for instance. Though I'm sketchy on messing with the v*0 partitions...
My ur0:tai/config.txt:
Code:
# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/storagemgr.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
ur0:tai/download_enabler.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
I had the exact same issue yesterday my plugins weren't working from ur0:tai so what I ended up doing because I use my sd2vita adapter I put gamesd.skprx in ux0:tai Rebooted and sure enough my sd2vita adapter worked turned into ux0 and my vita memory card turned into uma0

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is my ur0:tai/config.txt file. Maybe you could try it as an example just to see and help narrow the issue down a bit.
Code:
# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell

Reactions: plushifoxed

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just going to leave this link out there to save anyone else the trouble: StorageMgr is a newer replacement for the stock SD2Vita plugin that supports all possible mount points (Official Sony MemCards, USB Mass Storage, 3G Vita PCI adapter, GameCard Slot, & Internal Storage), and has been updated recently to support 3.65.
It is not officially compiled yet, but this build currently works as a hold-over until an official release. Make sure to drop both the plugin and the config file into ur0:tai, set the plugin underneath KERNEL, and adjust the mount points in the config file accordingly.

thanks for the link! i dropped it in the ur0:tai folder and added it to the config but for some reason it won't mount my psv mem card as uma0, other plugins working fine like nonpdrm and adrenaline...

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten the sd2vita to load as uma0 rather than ux0? I can get the sd2vita to load as ux0 but I don't want it as my primary source of storage. I was originally going to wait on storage manager to be updated but it's been a week

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7