PSTV Unresponsive Controller

GUEDES_et_al

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My PSTV controllers become unresponsive suddenly. First time I noticed, I was playing on my bed, happening as a input lag. I searched on the web, and found two possibly causes: Bluethoot interference and something blocking the PSTV and controller path.

In fact, when I block the controller with my legs its stops working properly, and starts again after.

I have an original DS4 and a original DS3, and it happens with booth controllers.

So, I thought: the only thing I can't do is block the path between the PSTV and controller, ok. Found a solution right?

But today I was playing World of Final Fantasy (with DS4), and happened as same, blocked the controller path without noticing. It starts to "lag" as expected, but it's became completely unresponsive (and the game running properly).

It only starts to work again after I put the PSTV on standby pressing the power button and waking it back using the PS button on the controller.

Anyone have these issues too? Sould I be worried? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: GUEDES_et_al

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4