Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
Midna said:
Euphoria sucks :V
I've never had any problems with it. Super Mario World works fine on it, and as does the other games I would play on there...if I haven't already beaten them, like super mario rpg.

Personuser:Give me a min and I'll post a vid where it's at.

Here
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzisIQfb2KU[/youtube]

This Video Is Private :/

Also, from the screenshot it gives me, that's rev 4. I've been using r5b3. I'll try TYL but the main thing for me is being able to run SA1 games nice (with frameskip if necessary) and normal games nice with NO FRAMESKIP WHATSOEVER.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
Duskye said:
Midna said:
Euphoria sucks :V
I've never had any problems with it. Super Mario World works fine on it, and as does the other games I would play on there...if I haven't already beaten them, like super mario rpg.

Personuser:Give me a min and I'll post a vid where it's at.

Here
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzisIQfb2KU[/youtube]

This Video Is Private :/

Also, from the screenshot it gives me, that's rev 4. I've been using r5b3.
It should be the same.

And you should be able to see it know.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I run TYL MECM (MECM is an important edit) and it runs normal SNES games fullspeed.

I'll give you my config file for it with the speed tweaks I use implemented... stick this in the PROFILES folder before you load any ROMs.
http://www.mediafire.com/?86s707yl1dr16z8

I updated the wiki, cleaning it up a bit and adding some alternatives and notes.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just curious but can anyone else here run mario vs. donkey kong on gpsp without it crashing? it always crashes after i get the after level prize. i dunno if its me not knowing what the hell I'm doing or it is the emu.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, Rydian
smile.gif
That should help out a bit.

I'll test it out a little later. Gotta do some school.

also, DS, what GPSP are you using? I've found the best to be gpsp kai 3.4 test 3. It even runs 32MB roms like mother 3 correctly, so try that if you aren't using it already.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ugh, the latest gpSP-J likes to have minor graphical glitches (flashing sprites ftl) with Mario & Luigi (Superstar Saga?). May have to try out Kai.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you get the exact rev I mentioned. I've tried four already and unofficial gpsp kai 3.4 test 3 runs the best by far. Hell, it even runs the background effects in wario land 4 full speed, at least in the levels I tried (I know this is a common GPSP issue).

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a general note i ran into yesterday....

Don't use the BIOS option for RACE!PSP. It breaks more things than it fixes e.g. Metal Slug 1st and 2nd Mission, Puyo Pop and Mini Puzzle Bobble all break when the emulator attempts to utilise the NGP BIOS.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
Make sure you get the exact rev I mentioned. I've tried four already and unofficial gpsp kai 3.4 test 3 runs the best by far. Hell, it even runs the background effects in wario land 4 full speed, at least in the levels I tried (I know this is a common GPSP issue).
yea i had this build at one time and for the love of all thats batman i cant remember why i exchanged it for the build i have know(was probably following the outdated essential list at least then it was outdated)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Er, which one is that?

It's not an enable/disable option but if NPBIOS.BIN is in the same directory as the RACE!PSP EBOOT.PBP it'll try to use it. I always set up emulators with their appropriate BIOS if i can when i use them and was tearing my hair out trying to figure out why Metal Slug wouldn't work......remove the BIOS and it does. Same for multiple other games. Bios support is sketchy to say the least (which i suppose was warned about in the readme so it's my own fault...)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
I meant which emulator?

I went to add the note to the wiki and was all "Waitwhat".

The NeoGeo Pocket and Pocket Color emulator is RACE! PSP - >http://psp.akop.org/race

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, sorry i thought you didnt read the last couple messages before quoting you agin