Hardware PSP Faceplate

wabo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently bought a PSP since i came upon a sweet deal, 65$ canadian for a 2.81 PSP, 1 gig memory stick, a game and a movie. I could't pass such a opportunity. The thing is the PSP has a nasty crack in the upper-left screen. It isn't that problematic and i can live with it.

But i came upon a PSP Faceplate on kickgaming.ca and i was wondering if those included the upperpart of the screen, from what i can see on my psp, the crack goes from the screen to the edge of the psp just like it was a single part. If the upper part of the screen is included in the faceplate, this means i could get rid of that nasty crack for a small price.

So here's the link to the product:
http://www.talismoon.eu/cgi-bin/multipage/...=PSP-FACEPLATES

Anyone tried those faceplates?

Here's some (really bad) pictures ( my Digital camera sucks ball at close range) to give you an idea of the crack. Keep in mind, the PSP screen by itself is undamaged and display stuff just fine.

yiggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have not tried that particular brand of faceplate.

But I can tell you that most of the 3rd party ones are of... lesser quality.
I bought a clear one off ebay to replace my cracked original one.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OEM faceplates are very easy to come by in the UK. Id suggest getting a genuine one as then fit perfectly and look so much nicer
biggrin.gif

Xenophobe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It looks like it's just cracked on the outside, the piece of plastic that is part of the faceplate, in which case any faceplate that covers the whole PSP would work fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...