Hacking PSP Custom Made Gameboot Cuts Off Too Quickly!

Glitchmaster123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Made A Custom Gameboot For My PSP 3000 Running On CFW 6.60 PRO-B10 Which Was Lammy Saying Leave It To Lammy! But It Cuts Off Too Quickly With The Original Gameboot But If I Am Using One That Is More Longer It Was Only Then Until I Realized The MyBoot Logo PRX Plugin Does Not Follow The Duration Speed Of The Gameboot Or Am I Just Missing A File?

esmjanus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You need a file called opening_plugin.rco and edit the duration with RCO Editor.
Here is a download for RCO Editor http://www.mediafire.com/file/z53ul6bb0jmuwog/RCO+Edit.rar, includes a gameboot and a opening_plugin.rco, you can use the opening_plugin.rco with your gameboots, you only need to change the duration following the next steps:
1.- Open the opening_plugin.rco with RCO Editor.
2.- Go to Anim Data Tab.
3.- On the Left chart, look for anim_gameboot_movie @ 0x32BC.
4.- You will see in that section that there are three [0x907] Delay parameters, Choose the third one.
5.- The Right chart indicates the value of the parameter, in this case it shows the duration of the gameboot in miliseconds, You can change that value by double-clicking it.
6.- Close RCO Editor, It'll save the changes automatically.
7.- Now copy your edited opening_plugin.rco in the same folder as your gameboot.

I don't know if MyBoot Logo plugin is compatible with opening_plugin.rco files, if is not compatible, you can use another plugin like ZeroVSH Patcher.

Reactions: MegasXLR and Pockie

Glitchmaster123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need a file called opening_plugin.rco and edit the duration with RCO Editor.
Here is a download for RCO Editor http://www.mediafire.com/file/z53ul6bb0jmuwog/RCO+Edit.rar, includes a gameboot and a opening_plugin.rco, you can use the opening_plugin.rco with your gameboots, you only need to change the duration following the next steps:
2.- Go to Anim Data Tab.
4.- You will see in that section that there are three [0x907] Delay parameters, Choose the third one.
5.- The Right chart indicates the value of the parameter, in this case it shows the duration of the gameboot in miliseconds, You can change that value by double-clicking it.
7.- Now copy your edited opening_plugin.rco in the same folder as your gameboot.

I don't know if MyBoot Logo plugin is compatible with opening_plugin.rco files, if is not compatible, you can use another plugin like ZeroVSH Patcher.
Will ZeroVSH Patcher Overwrite My Flash 0's Gameboot.pmf File Though? I Don't Want A Brick

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It Turns Out Your Answer Is No MyBoot Logo Is Not Compatible With opening_plugin.rco Possibly Because It Only Reads gameboot.pmf Or It Expects It To Be Apporx 2.5 Seconds

2.- Go to Anim Data Tab.

Also I Am Possibly Doing This Wrong Because I Put The opening_plugin.rco File In The PSP/THEMES Folder But Upon Loading CFW After Loading Fast Recovery
My PSP Trys To Load A File I Do Not Know What It Is Though And Now CFW Does Not Work Unless I Manually Disable The ZeroVSH_Patcher.prx File Or Am I Just Missing Something From The slide Folder?

The Plugins I Have Enabled Are

dayviewer.prx
RemoteJoyLite.prx

Could Any Of Those Be The Problem?

esmjanus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you haven't modified zerovsh.ini file, you need to put your gameboot.pmf and the opening_plugin.rco on PSP/VSH folder.
If you don't want the PSP GO calendar and clock, delete the slide folder. if you want to use them, delete netconf_bt_plugin_63X.prx, slide_plugin_63X.prx, slide_plugin_63X.rco, slide_plugin_620.prx and slide_plugin_620.rco files from slide folder, just keep the 660 files.

Glitchmaster123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you haven't modified zerovsh.ini file, you need to put your gameboot.pmf and the opening_plugin.rco on PSP/VSH folder.
If you don't want the PSP GO calendar and clock, delete the slide folder. if you want to use them, delete netconf_bt_plugin_63X.prx, slide_plugin_63X.prx, slide_plugin_63X.rco, slide_plugin_620.prx and slide_plugin_620.rco files from slide folder, just keep the 660 files.
Ok Thanks

Pockie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it matter which opening_plugin.rco file you use? Trying to get mine using PSP Filer since connecting to flash0 does not seem to show it. I was able to make a copy of the opening_plugin.rco onto the a folder in the root of my memory card, but it still doesn't show up! The properties of the folder says there is a file in there, but I don't see it...

Main reason I wanted it was so that I can edit it to remove the PSP watermark when my gameboot plays...

Nvm, got it to work with the opening_plugin in the download, thanks!

Last edited by Pockie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1