Gaming ps4 for xmas

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Im getting my son a ps4 for xmas ... now my local ASDA will have shelved items for sale tonight at 00:01 now am i really going to have to get in the nerd queue to pick one up. Or do you think i can shop like a normal person between now and xmas ?

KDH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You'll probably have to queue up to get one at a reasonable price by this point. Though I guess you could get lucky if you stake out the Amazon product page and buy only from Amazon itself.

decemberchild

latecomer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ps4 is a hot item, it is going to be super hard to find one right now unless you fight for one. That said, yeah you'll probably have to get in the nerd lines.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you're getting the basic version, it's possible to get it without that much of a trouble. If you're getting a special edition (Killzone bundle with 2 controllers and the camera), you may have to wait. My order was delayed till 30.12.2013-2.1.2014 for the console. Luckily I know I'll be getting it :P

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope your son has worked on his rapping skills.

He was neither slamming nor jamming. :angry:

You just might have to. It all depends on how fast Sony can supply retailers, and it's looking like they can't manage it fast enough at the present. Then again, Black Friday is a pretty terrible, and there's no real guarantee you'll secure one anyway. There's bound to be other opportunities (Cyber Monday, etc.), and then there'll be slightly less bloodthirsty consumers to contend with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked