ps4 cfw 9.0.0 latest goldhen - 3.5" USB HDD with app2usb causing controller issues

Akumara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello
I have 9.0.0 on latest goldhen. It seems if i leave my 3.5" HDD connected while in rest mode, after i unrest it, the controllers cannot sync at all (even new ones with the micro-usb cable).
The only solution is to hold down the power button and re-jailbreak again.
Anyone have this issue before or know of a solution?

vydex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
having the exact same issue any pointers??
Post automatically merged:

thought I would bump this again. I have found further issues with the controllers randomly disconnecting even when fully charged. This occurs on 2 different controllers and only when the jailbreak is on, I have tried several different hosts to see if the could be an issue but still getting the same problem of random disconnections. When the jailbreak is not applied the controllers work flawlessly so can only assume it has something to do with the jailbreak.

Last edited by vydex,

Akumara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
having the exact same issue any pointers??
Post automatically merged:

thought I would bump this again. I have found further issues with the controllers randomly disconnecting even when fully charged. This occurs on 2 different controllers and only when the jailbreak is on, I have tried several different hosts to see if the could be an issue but still getting the same problem of random disconnections. When the jailbreak is not applied the controllers work flawlessly so can only assume it has something to do with the jailbreak.
Right now my temporarily solution is unplugging all USB devices (my esp2 and app2usb 3.5" HDD) before unresting the PS4. Not ldeal.

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Right now my temporarily solution is unplugging all USB devices (my esp2 and app2usb 3.5" HDD) before unresting the PS4. Not ldeal.
yeah , not ideal, but that’s what I do when going to rest mode, so unmount usb drives (an extended and an app2usb for me ) game running closed, and no issues.

vydex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
tried this with all usb devices uninstalled etc as described only solution ive found it to connect the controller to a usb cable and play from usb and not bluetooth. 4m usb cable 4 quid on amazon job done that will do. thanks for the input guys

Akumara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My usb device WAS a 3.5" hdd on a seagate caddy, now i changed it to a 2.5" self-powered drive and so far no issues. Let's see if it continues.

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's an odd bug that even happened to me a few times on my legit ps4, and as for as I know a simple reboot of the console restores the usb functionality, sometimes I even unplugged the ps4 forcefully to shutdown because the controller and power button became unresponsive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nope.