Hardware Ps3 to VGA moniter? Will it work?

• Thread starter ishdeepsingh
  • Start date
  • Views 5,247
  • Replies 5
I

ishdeepsingh

OP
Hey temp
My friend wants to use his ps3 on his computer moniter, but Im not sure if it will work.
My friend's moniter has only a vga input. I dug around the internet and found these:
VGA to HDMI
VGA female to VGA female
Will these cables work? The HDMI goes to the ps3, vga goes to the converter (female to female) and then the moniter goes to the female.

Here is a Diagram I made if you are still confused:
rky2qd.jpg

Thanks
wink2.gif

I

ishdeepsingh

OP
DarkCamui said:
Won't work, get HDMI Fury.
Do you mean 'HD Fury'?
1268482163_13452021_5-HD-FURY2HDMI-TO-COMPONENT-CONVERTERUPGRADE-YOUR-TVPROJECTORPC-FOR-720P1080IP-Faro-1268482163.jpg

Then for the VGA Output, I would need to use the Female VGA to Female VGA adapter?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I had a similar setup before which worked... However, that wasn't VGA it was that other one which I forgot the name of... the alternative to vga in most monitors
tongue.gif
Bought a 10 meter cable for $8 on ebay and it worked fantastically! Sooo if the monitor does have that other output, use it because it's digital as well just like hdmi or something like that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself)...