OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello gamers

i am new in this forum and i hope i am gonna get best answer for my confusion
last year ending i decided to buy a Ps3 slim model, At that time I was pretty confuse which one to get and I got a really good offer of PS3 from olx near my locals
Got a PS3 that time model CECH3003B in which cfw can’t be installed but I installed HEN by help of some youtube videos it is up and running
But still somehow I wanted to try cfw in ps3 but wasn’t able to do so since my PS3 model doesn’t support that
So just today while browsing my local olx I found a PS3 slim model CECH2003B which is compatible with cfw in a very cheap rate like 70$ and also condition is like brand new condition
so m thinking to buy that another PS3 and sell off the old one which isn’t compatible with cfw
What you say??? Should I buy the new one just for the sake of using cfw or should I stick with Hen in my old console
M confused coz I also heard that those PS3 models upto cech25xx are more vulnerable with YLOD also those models heat alot and lags
advice needed on this

safps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
CFW is better than Hen so its your call.

hello sir

look all i want is BETTER GAMING OF PS1, PS2 AD PS3
I WANT TO PLAY PS3 GAMES ONLINE WITHOUT BAN OR ANYTHING
and most important thing i dont want my ps3 to be heated alot and make noise like jet plane
my current Ps3 slim cech3003b isnt making any noise its quite and works like charm
the same thing i am expecting from cech2003b model

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I own 3 slims, all with CFW. They are bad-assed. Each has 1TB hdd in them (I heard 1.5TB is max) I got all of mine for $60 a piece on Offerup.
doesnt they heat up and make noise like jet plane??

D

Deleted User

hello sir

and most important thing i dont want my ps3 to be heated alot and make noise like jet plane
my current Ps3 slim cech3003b isnt making any noise its quite and works like charm

CFW has better compatibility
Those models are very similar hardware wise

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello sir

Nah I mean they can get a little bit louder I think, I forget... but as far as heating, it is a good idea to exchange new thermal paste onto the cpu as the old thermal paste dries out. I have only done that to one of my three so far, the first one I bought. I also fixed its power buton <3

CFW has better compatibility
Those models are very similar hardware wise
All I know is CFW is great, never used HEN. Heard it isn't as good.

D

Deleted User

Nah I mean they can get a little bit louder I think, I forget... but as far as heating, it is a good idea to exchange new thermal paste onto the cpu as the old thermal paste dries out. I have only done that to one of my three so far, the first one I bought. I also fixed its power buton <3

All I know is CFW is great, never used HEN. Heard it isn't as good.

What ive noticed with hen is some games / apps black screen - Have fixed most games but what a pain. Also, can crash loading hen, cant quit apps/games certain ways and some minor issues.

CFW is the way to go for sure. Hen is great and it is better than what we had before (NOTHING).

safps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
What ive noticed with hen is some games / apps black screen - Have fixed most games but what a pain. Also, can crash loading hen, cant quit apps/games certain ways and some minor issues.

CFW is the way to go for sure. Hen is great and it is better than what we had before (NOTHING).

does hen also supports free online ps gaming
i heard in cfw we cant get banned

D

Deleted User

does hen also supports free online ps gaming
i heard in cfw we cant get banned

PSNPatch works on both CFW and Hen - Some games require anti ban eboot (COD II)
There's also pkgi shop for both :)

Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol you got 3 ps3 slims???
what you do with 3???
dont mind but do you owe a gaming zone shop
You can use an extra monitor for Gran Turismo 5 (& I think 6) for each extra PS3 that you connect locally. So you can have a mult-display Gran Turismo set up with a wider than usual Field of View.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0