Hacking PS3 File Splitting

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a game with a 5 gig file that I split to my external drive. Then I copied the file to my internal drive (in the GAMES section). Yet the game wont show up in multiman after I refresh the screen. What am I doing wrong. Also I don't have a PS3_Update folder for this game. Does that matter at all?

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you split the game in the first place?

If you did it on your computer, instead try copying it (unsplit) directly to your PS3 internal via FTP, then have multiman split it to your external.

Bobbybangin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a game with a 5 gig file that I split to my external drive. Then I copied the file to my internal drive (in the GAMES section). Yet the game wont show up in multiman after I refresh the screen. What am I doing wrong. Also I don't have a PS3_Update folder for this game. Does that matter at all?

Go into multiman OS file manager and manually open the file and try to start the game by clicking on the eboot file. It happens for me like that sometimes and then the game will show up. Other than that I would think it might be a directory problem with the way on of the directory files is labeled or something. Maybe like missing an _ or something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry: