PS3 and 360 exclusives, a discussion.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't we just buy a 3rd party PS3 controller similar to the xbox 360's design or one that at least makes the current Dualshock 3 controller better?

>third party controller

Absolutely disgusting.

There is an adapter though for the Xbox 360 controller to be used on the PS3 but you won't get Sixaxis or anything.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
>third party controller

Absolutely disgusting.
Depends on the controller. ;)

4Xv3NTE.png

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Depends on the controller. ;)

4Xv3NTE.png

Have you used it before?
Because most (or every that i've tried) 3rd party controllers up the prettiness of the controller to make up for the fact it feels like a piece of garbage to actually use compared to official controllers.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Have you used it before?
Because most (or every that i've tried) 3rd party controllers up the prettiness of the controller to make up for the fact it feels like a piece of garbage to actually use compared to official controllers.
I've heard good things about it from emigre and I plan on getting one of those (or a similar one) in due time - for now I don't really have time to game a whole lot. ;)

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
In the sense that you'd have to be a filthy beast to even consider touching one, absolutely.

:^)

Eh not really, the PS3 Controller isn't good for my hands so I used larger 3rd party ones that aren't going to fuck with me. They've all been pretty decent so far, except for one I had to return because it broke straight away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps