PS2 Fat boots FHDB but won't load apps like OPL

Loxtrec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let us know if it worked with the different SATA adapter.
Update: New adapter gave me some progress but I'm still having issues. I was still unable to launch OPL, but I was able to launch FreeHdBoot configurator, which something I was not able to do before. I assumed I just had to configure OPL for FreeHdBoot configurator, and sure enough, it didn't appear that OPL was configured. Unfortunately, after trying to save the configuration, the console just freezes.

PatsRox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: New adapter gave me some progress but I'm still having issues. I was still unable to launch OPL, but I was able to launch FreeHdBoot configurator, which something I was not able to do before. I assumed I just had to configure OPL for FreeHdBoot configurator, and sure enough, it didn't appear that OPL was configured. Unfortunately, after trying to save the configuration, the console just freezes.
Oh well, I might just have to live with booting from FMCB and not the HDD.

JackTheFroster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As far as i remember, i had plenty issues with my HDD until i formatted it with WinHIIP. i dont know the name of the format though. Still, with every other way of formatting (like wLaunchElf/uLE) i got problems...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ Hello there. We need @linuxares :D