Hacking Gaming Homebrew PS1/2 Problem with VMC on OPL in PS2

greensciuto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi, im facing a issue with vmc in OPL, i wanted to create vmc for all ps2 games in opl because i buyed the mx4sio memory card so i don't have another slot on ps2 because there is already mx4sio and fmcb memory card, for convert my already saves in vmc i use ulaunchelf and i copied all save folders on memory card i used to save my ps2 games and i converted all folders in psu format to make it compatible with mymc, after on opl i created a generic memory card because there was that option so in the computer i putted all ps2 saves in the generic.bin vmc but when i want in opl to start a game with vmc it says that the generic vmc is fragmented and it doesn't let me use vmc's on the ps2, how i can fix this problem, i'm doing something wrong with the process?, can someone help me fix this issue?, because i would like to play ps2 games with mx4sio with vmc without having to restarting the game progress again. Sorry for my bad english i'm not motherlanguage

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hi, im facing a issue with vmc in OPL, i wanted to create vmc for all ps2 games in opl because i buyed the mx4sio memory card so i don't have another slot on ps2 because there is already mx4sio and fmcb memory card, for convert my already saves in vmc i use ulaunchelf and i copied all save folders on memory card i used to save my ps2 games and i converted all folders in psu format to make it compatible with mymc, after on opl i created a generic memory card because there was that option so in the computer i putted all ps2 saves in the generic.bin vmc but when i want in opl to start a game with vmc it says that the generic vmc is fragmented and it doesn't let me use vmc's on the ps2, how i can fix this problem, i'm doing something wrong with the process?, can someone help me fix this issue?, because i would like to play ps2 games with mx4sio with vmc without having to restarting the game progress again. Sorry for my bad english i'm not motherlanguage
you can use a defragmenter program on PC where you can defrag the fragmented VMC... THOUGH be aware your save files inserted or inside the generic_0.bin might get corrupted... it always or sometimes happens that whenever you created a generic_0.bin or generic_1.bin it has a chancer of being fragmented... mymc is a great PS2 Save manager and i just used it recently to back up my VMC saves then transfer save files inside the bin to my other VMC save from my other 2 usb external hdd for PS2 games...i have a 3 usb external hdd full of games on my PS2 Slim and im aware the sometimes generic_0 and generic_1 gets easily corrupted or fragmented... and recently i just tested all PS2 GTA Games Save files doesnt load or detected on VMC...even if i choose 8-16-32mb on OPL...its really frustrating that GTA games loads save file so slow if you are using a physical memory card with 256MB of storage WHILE other games manage to load fine like God of War 1 and 2... they dont have problems loading a save file in a 256mb memory card...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto