HaseoArmahem

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hello,

I sometimes fix the broken gamepads and console. Not so much and not to professional : easy tasks and nothing complicated.

Change analog is one of such task: just pull out old broken one and put new one. Done.

Previously I did it dozens time and it work(or if the deffetive new item was - just redo all again and it work)

But my old analog ( I ordered 100 items or so long long ago) depleted and all used. I ordered new one on ali(previous was from ali too). Remove old one - put new one - and the trouble start appear.

The trouble:

- when analog move in any direction and release - the game move in opposite direction. The issue "fixes" after I manually press in this direction or just do one circle - no trouble appear until console power off/reset or gamepad disconnect and connect again. I try change full analog, and leave old resistors - same result.

I then order again simmilar analogs but from different sellers and different colors: same troubles.

I teardown new analog and it looks inside almost the same as original, I'd say very same, like almost 100%.

The question is: what I do wrong? I understand I miss something critical, but I have no idea what as earlier with "old" order I just like monkey did same steps again and again and it work just right.

Any help or ideqa will be good, I have no idea what to find and even how google it right. I asked even ChatGPT but the answer was very generic(but maybe because I formulated the question is wrong)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto