PS1/2 PS1 modchips

shadow100z

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Was digging though my old things the other day and found a old ps1. The small version. Was thinking about modding this lil legion but where i did a search i cannot find anything. Anyone know for any tips on certain sites?

dewback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have the PS One you can do a double swap thats what I do. search you tube for video on how to do it.

Also thanks for the link. I might just get one just to lower the boot time.

shadow100z

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i already have a ps2 slim that i chipped myself and also softmoded. Just wanted to play around with the old ps1 for something to do. thanks for the link though, sad no paypal payments.

shadow100z

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i don't care about ording out of the country. Modchip.ca is way over priced. they jacks up prices about 3 times th amount they bought it for and then you got to pay for shipping on top of that which should be letter mail and cost 2 bucks. The wost thing about them though is if you leave a review on line about they store they will hound you down and almost make u change it.

kazekun

Trophies
XP
Country
shadow, i sugest you ignore the ps1
smile.gif
, you said you had a ps2, and also softmodded well, theres a kind of swamp magic for ps2 that runs only ps1 games, its called breaker Pro and runs the ps1 games backups perfectly on your ps2 if i was you i would go for that
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?