Hacking Ps vita / psn ban

ckylesworld1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSP games require an activated account to work, even without PSN access. This is why we couldn't just install a PSP PKG when we didn't have PSN spoofing, because they still wouldn't run as the license isn't setup properly.

If you sign out from the Vita completely, you won't have an account linked to PSN, and your Vita can't maintain an "Activated" status, meaning PSP games won't run after a certain period of time.

However, we've been able to "sort of" activate for a couple months now without PSN, so you'd just have to set that back up again when spoofing goes down.

Ok I understand that. Thank you

Alessandro98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Got ip banned another time and the ban is during more than a day for sure since I couldn't log in neither yesterday nor today
However I don't understand the reason of this second ban since I accurately didn't synced any other strange trophies, I only synced those of a game I downloaded with ps plus... If someone has any clue please tell me because it's getting frustrating... Will I worsen the situation if I try to call Sony's customer support service and ask naively why I can't connect?
Thanks in advance for any support
Ps: both times I was banned on Sunday, if this can help in any way to understand what's going on.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got ip banned another time and the ban is during more than a day for sure since I couldn't log in neither yesterday nor today
However I don't understand the reason of this second ban since I accurately didn't synced any other strange trophies, I only synced those of a game I downloaded with ps plus... If someone has any clue please tell me because it's getting frustrating... Will I worsen the situation if I try to call Sony's customer support service and ask naively why I can't connect?
Thanks in advance for any support
Ps: both times I was banned on Sunday, if this can help in any way to understand what's going on.
Well look at it this way... You are signing into psn with a cfw technically... Sony isnt stupid. Its the same reason why people that jailbroke their ps3's back on 3.55 got banned. Sony can clearly see that you are on a cfw and are giving you multiple chances to stop lol. Id stop signing in overall. It most likely has nothing to do with the fact that people are syncing trophies. Sony is nice, but they will ban ya if they get sick of it.
The appeal of having trophies like that is beyond my reasoning lol I have 1 platinum trophy and thats from minecraft on ps3... lol Just stop syncing them..

Reactions: BADDINOROX99

hologram00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have had no problems with my vita, I have henkaku on my vita and pstv, both has games from different regions, I sync my trophies and never got banned. But now I have had friends see me playing Mario games in my activity and they message asking how I can play those games..lol. also some ppl said they was going to report me. But still no Banned.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had no problems with my vita, I have henkaku on my vita and pstv, both has games from different regions, I sync my trophies and never got banned. But now I have had friends see me playing Mario games in my activity and they message asking how I can play those games..lol. also some ppl said they was going to report me. But still no Banned.
omg why :rofl2: I guess some people just get lucky I suppose. But playing mario games while online? Thats asking for it to happen lol Now do you only sync games that you own? Have you synced digital games that you have not bought? Its being tied to something and Im wondering what all is "acceptable" in this situation.
Do the emulators or whatever you were playing show up just as you playing them? Or also in your "recent activites"?

Last edited by Lumince,

hologram00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
omg why :rofl2: I guess some people just get lucky I suppose. But playing mario games while online? Thats asking for it to happen lol Now do you only sync games that you own? Have you synced digital games that you have not bought? Its being tied to something and Im wondering what all is "acceptable" in this situation.
Do the emulators or whatever you were playing show up just as you playing them? Or also in your "recent activites"?
Roms and emulators does show up in Ur recent activities. And yes I have sync my trophies for digital games I haven't bought. Like big fest, Lego movies plenty of other games that I don't own. I think it's people who see u playing or knows Ur got a hacked vita and they report us for it.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use adrenaline with a officially bought psp game, like street fighter alpha 3, if some friend online see me playing it, it looks normal. Surprise, is adrenaline. PSP games and emulators. Probably a good thing about using it, unless ark does the same thing, but it seem to have is own eboot data replaced with a official download game data so maybe not. :P

Alessandro98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so as long as we don't have auto sync and never open trophy app then we're good?
No because I didn't sync any trophy of games I don't own the second time I was banned, so there probably is something dangerous other than this that can get you banned. Probably, as other members said above, when you use emulators and homebrew app they stay in your recent activities and Sony can obviously see it. At this point doing anything non legit online is risky.

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got what I needed from psn and thats about it lol I logged in twice and feared for my life both times. I just wanted to fully reactivate my vita after someone deactivated all of my systems from my account.. No syncing trophies for me.
same here I just re downloaded my purchased games and didn't bother with online gameplay

Reactions: ShroomKing

aalvi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question, I got the trophies for two visual novel games that should have both a PSN and physical release. I haven't touched my PSTV and never used the spoof.

Down the line when I'm essentially finished with the PSTV, I plan on updating, syncing trophies and deleting stuff to possibly sell.

Would Sony ban me for syncing trophies in that scenario?

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
So I've unchecked sync trophy information from psn menu (but leave the other checked) and never open trophy app but still have my trophies synced to the server
Is there no other way to keep my trophies from syncing other than to use airplane mode?

And what are the things that may getting you banned? Because I've synced a lot of trophy information but still safe from ban (I think)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
So I've unchecked sync trophy information from psn menu (but leave the other checked) and never open trophy app but still have my trophies synced to the server
Is there no other way to keep my trophies from syncing other than to use airplane mode?

And what are the things that may getting you banned? Because I've synced a lot of trophy information but still safe from ban (I think)
It turns out there's something else causing bans.

http://wololo.net/2017/04/12/ps-vita-get-recently-banned-might-root-cause-fix/ <

Reactions: Garou

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi