Ps Vita needs to be repaired

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Restlesscisco, Dec 7, 2017 at 6:05 AM.

1. Restlesscisco
    OP

Restlesscisco Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    For some reason my Ps vita has charging issues (original model).. I bought two chargers but the Ps vita battery keeps fluctuating from low to high battery even if i fully charge it. I believe that the battery may need to be replaced. However i cant open the vita to replace the battery because the screws are kinda old and wont budge.. Any suggestions on where i can repair my vita?

2. Xathya

Xathya GBAtemp Regular

Aug 20, 2017
    Australia
    green hil zone
    you can sends it to the sony boys to reparation your ps vita however may update and broken the warranty if taihenkakus

3. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    You're not using enough force on the screws if they wont budge.

4. Restlesscisco
    OP

Restlesscisco Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    I havent modded nor have i voided the warranty.. I can try taking out the screws again too. So sony still does vita repairs :0 i am surprised but thats good to hear

5. kormakur

kormakur Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    Canada
    I've had great experience with sonys warranty team, not on the vita, but on the old Playstation TV LCD-TV.

6. Restlesscisco
    OP

Restlesscisco Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    Can u link me where i can go call sony or anywhere else for a repair? I am pretty sure i do not have warranty for my vita.. i got the original fat version like at 2012. I may give it away since i cant homebrew it and every game i like i can get on ps3/ps4 instead.. i do like that its portable but i already have a 3ds and a switch :( but i may fix it and sell it to a friend