Hacking PS Vita 3.65 Firmware Released!

YugiSenpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PS Vita Firmware 3.65 Changelog:
System software stability during use of some features has been improved.

People are reporting that they still have psn access.

Edit: Looks like ARK-2 doesn't work on 3.65, reports of "booting up to a red screen then closes"
Also according to Yifan if you use PSN spoofing, make sure to change "3.63" to "3.65" in molecularShell settings.

Edit 2: VHBL still works!
hackinformer says: "There is some good news… it seems that just like before Sony left the VHBL, Emulator bubbles, Custom Themes, and the PSTV Whitelist hax ver:2 alone because they are all still working just fine on FW 3.65 but the sad news is Ark does not work on FW3.65"

Last edited by YugiSenpai,

hologram00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep there's a update for vita. Updating my old one now. And I can still log into the store on my slim vita and on my pstv using henkaku

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way for adrenaline to send the note button to the game to use for plugins? Maybe we can have a hotkeys function in the next version :D.

Fatalframe4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I don't hack or anything, I've finally noticed they finally fixed a crash for the PS mini game N.O.V.A. that's been there for awhile so it's now playable again. Before it would only show the Gameloft logo then crash with an error code of: C1-2858-3. I don't remember which system update caused it to crash in the first place but it's now playable again.

Last edited by Fatalframe4,

YugiSenpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While I don't hack or anything, I've finally noticed they finally fixed a crash for the PS mini game N.O.V.A. that's been there for awhile so it's now playable again. Before it would only show the Gameloft logo then crash with an error code of: C1-2858-3. I don't remember which system update caused it to crash in the first place but it's now playable again.
Did they make a n.o.v.a sequel?

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
lol, if 3.65 breaks ARK from working, I'd rather stay on 3.63 IMO, or that is until a dev team makes a Vita FW 3.63 hack.
well being on FW >3.60 limits you severely on what you can do, so yeah if your fw >3.60, means you're F85K3d up. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.psx-place.com/threads/n64-emulator-ps3-poc-wii64-port-by-emukidid-surfaces-9-years-af...