PS Move Motion controller very hard to control

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
My PS Move Motion controller is very hard to control. I want it to go to the next above, below, left and right settings and it always goes to another setting that's very (or at least somewhat) above, below, left or right the settings I want. I tried to calibrate it on the XMB but it stayed the same. It's very sensitive.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
just an idea. I don't know if they exist or not, but finding official ps3 controllers, normal ones, is next to impossible now. almost all are third party garbage.

I think they're official, at least they seem so. But I'm talking about PS Move Motion controllers, not DualShock 3.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isn't the playstation move that thing that looks like a vibrator? haha, someone made a homebrew where you could change the intensity of vibrations with controllers. if that thing has vibration motors, I can just imagine what people did with that homebrew.

• Haha
Reactions: Windows_10_User

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
isn't the playstation move that thing that looks like a vibrator? haha, someone made a homebrew where you could change the intensity of vibrations with controllers. if that thing has vibration motors, I can just imagine what people did with that homebrew.

Yes. Maybe one thing is the XMB's sensitivity and another is the games'?

• Haha
Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!