Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
pubert09 said:
Lunatics said:
http://github.com/psgroove/psgroove

Source released for the homemade one. Time to get one of those boards.
Nah. Can't use backup manager.

So? not everything has to revolve around backups and piracy.
Yup. It just should revolve around homebrew and backups. Nothing wrong with that.
I'm also super paranoid about my laser and discs. I would hate the day when my PS3 can't read discs anymore.

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
dudeonline said:
rizzod said:
so they disabled the best part of the jailbreak.. the backup manager... LAME.

Best in your opinion.I personally think that we will see some kick ass homebrew in the next year or so.

....so? and also i think that with the ps3 having one of the weakest lasers on the market, we should be able to have backup incase.

Aman27deep

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
The PSJAilbreal would be like a super boon for a person with a ps3 that doesn't read games no more
tongue.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dudeonline said:
rizzod said:

Best in your opinion.I personally think that we will see some kick ass homebrew in the next year or so.
There has already been plenty of homebrew that sucked, the only good homebrew was done by game devs, what makes you think with the release of the jailbreak people will suddenly know how to code for the ps3 any better?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Aman27deep: Except that you need a game disc (any official) in the drive in order to play backups, if the laser is dead it won't detect it.

antwill said:
There has already been plenty of homebrew that sucked, the only good homebrew was done by game devs, what makes you think with the release of the jailbreak people will suddenly know how to code for the ps3 any better?
There hasn't been much of a reason since normal people couldn't run homebrew, only a very, very small amount of people that happened to have a dev/test system.

Now that anybody can run homebrew, there's actual reason to write cool homebrew for the masses, now that they can actually use it...

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raiderscrusade said:
gisel213 said:
rizzod said:

Haha there is a fixed version that allows the backup manager to run wow that was fast....

Harhar link or it didn't happen.

ps3news front page grab it before sony gets to them CJPC made a fixed verison check it out!!!!!

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update some other dude compiled all of them for us ready to burn the usb boards.. all you need is the software for your board
when it arrives and you good to go..... thers is a LITTLE more info not gonna post all that just check psx-scene and ps3news...

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
TheGreatNeko said:
Don't feel sorry for them, it's their own fault for jumping to conclusions and buying a board before details were released.
Moronic people don't deserve any sympathy.
thanks for assuming that everybody that bought a teensy++ wanted it solely for piracy and/or backing up their games
sure, it'd be damn nice to backup my games and i assume in time a similar hack will be available for the same board that supports it but until then i still think it was a good purchase for $24 to get ps3 homebrew as apposed to the $170 aud it is currently for ps3 piracy...

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
FenrirWolf said:
There already is a version that ought to work fine with backup capabilities. That's the beauty of open source.
so then i guess my assumption was correct
tongue.gif

(even if it was made after the occurrence .-.)

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Aman27deep: Except that you need a game disc (any official) in the drive in order to play backups, if the laser is dead it won't detect it.

antwill said:
There hasn't been much of a reason since normal people couldn't run homebrew, only a very, very small amount of people that happened to have a dev/test system.

Now that anybody can run homebrew, there's actual reason to write cool homebrew for the masses, now that they can actually use it...
That doesn't change the fact that even game developers have stated its hard to write for the PS3 what makes you think the average joe is any better?

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Aman27deep said:
ganons said:
zant said:
I'm waiting for a PSP exploit. I'd rather not shell out $30 for a chip, when i can shell out 50 for a psp 1000

where is everyone getting the idea that the psp can be used for this hack?

Because Mathieulh said that you might be able to do so, and now everyone with a CFW PSP will wait for his "exploit"
tongue.gif

this can be done without opening the ps3?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Was the pot farmer in San andreas
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I tell people I wrestled a 5 foot alligator and they get this smile like this guy is full of shit lol the reality is I am sad it got away.... I wanted a pet alligator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You live in Florida, so I believe it, you guys are crazy.
    At the time I would have probably fed it people lol
    Seriously cocaine not even once lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not even once, but 100's of times
    +2
    My girlfriend at the time, she had me stay up with her all night because some how the crazy bitch had spent like 12 hours snorting 2 8 balls, didn't use any water (gotta clean your nose) so she had so much crusted in her nose I was sure she was gonna blow up her heart. I mean this was the stuff right off the boat so absolutely pure. ugghh so annoying
    Also doing like 320 dollars worth of coke in half a day lol damn it
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of... +1