Homebrew PS games on New 3DS: help

Waveracer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On new 3DS, custom firmware Sys 11.0.0-33, using PCSX Rearmed (Retroarch, cia):

Do you know how to run PCSX sound decently? I followed instructions here [disabling Audio/video sync (Settings>Audio>Audio Sync Enable OFF and setting sound resampler (Settings>Driver>Audio Driver>Audio) to "Nearest")] and while frame rate is not bad I still get terrible crackling sound, I have tried different configurations and none of them seems to work.

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What game?
I noticed that from game to game you can get better quality like FF7 is atleast 50 fps but chrono cross is about 20 fps.

Waveracer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What game?
I noticed that from game to game you can get better quality like FF7 is atleast 50 fps but chrono cross is about 20 fps.
I am trying to play Resident Evil 3. The framerate is okay, between 47 and 60 depending on the scene, but the sound is always crackling and very annoying. I wonder why.

Reactions: Feeling it!

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to play Resident Evil 3. The framerate is okay, between 47 and 60 depending on the scene, but the sound is always crackling and very annoying. I wonder why.
I have had that on PC emulators and various emulators, it might be just the rom itself not being perfect or it could just not be 100% able to play it properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already