Gaming Prospect of playing PS3 games anywhere with Vita rules!

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As I understand it hackers have been able to trick the PS3 into thinking the PS Vita is a "mobile device" and inso doing open it up to higher tier games like Red Dead Redemption and others via the 3.55 cfw hack. This alone motivates me to hack my PS3 and get a slew of games on the HDD and play remotely!!!

Now I do have a question on this since I am not too familiar with the specifics. Since its remote play with CFW does that mean I can use it with a public Wi Fi spot or just a private network?

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want to play high tier games anywhere, get an Xperia Play and the Onlive app or another Android phone and a bluetooth controller :yaypsp:

Un4tural

Trophies
XP
Country
i am pretty sure you can choose either over private network or internet, which would mean you could in theory do it anywhere anytime over 3g. In theory. Most games don't support remote play thing. Also, with a mere 500mb limit or w/e they are giving to us ps vita owners on contract or w/e it would get used up seriously quickly...

And also, you would probably need to keep ps3 ON all the time, ready to do remote play, which would be fairly wasteful...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-