Hacking Proper price for a used Acekard 2i?

glysegui

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A friend of mine has one he's willing to sell. New, they're around 20 euros, I believe. Used, I reckon 15 euros would be a deal, right? Not* HW44, flashed and works fine on both my old fat DS and my 3DS. What do?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can get them as low as 8 euro if they ship from China (to anywhere, worldwide). They cost about 10 euro if you buy them in States (and ship to the States) but the UK seems charge about 20 euro if they want them to ship from the UK.

It's really up to you.

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
HW44? A collector might want one. 5 Euros maybe. You can get a new one for 9 Euros.

This stuff is not expensive anymore. And HW44 is a bit problematic, as you know.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
you can grab one new for $12 USD (maybe cheaper). the problem is you don't know if the one you order new will have contact issues. if the one he is selling is in good condition without any serious ware and it doesn't have contact issue then grab it. akaio is a great firmware and the longer the don't have an acekard the longer you aren't enjoying it.

-another world

glysegui

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ended up getting it for 20 euros, along with a 4 and 1 gig SD card and a USB 2.0 adapter to read and write files from my PC. Pretty epic shit. Didn't know AKAIO ran on it. It's way better than the original Acekard firmware, imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1