Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Clau46 said:
fudgenuts64 said:
Clau46 said:
file does not have .nds extention so its fake
Rename it to NDS. Sometimes when I download DS roms the file extension is nd5. I just rename it and it works fine.
Did you try it?
Well, did you? No need to use your DS, try it on No$GBA, DeSmumE or IdeaS first to see if it's legit.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Clau46 said:
Yeah should know that the file would never be 205 mb if ist 2048Mit (256mb)

It's most likely to be fake, but perhaps it's some kind of compressed file, like a .zip or .rar file. I remember the JP version of Layton III being around 200MB when in a zip file, so yeah.

bolt7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not yet- though I'm keeping an eye out constantly. I'm very anxious to play this game and I'm happily going to buy it on day of release- but unfortunately, the UK seems to get it last again. Ironic, since you're supposed to be saving London and all.
sleep.gif

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
argh! i want it dumped ASAP so i can watch the epic animation skills of LEVEL-5! The puzzles? Thats why walkthroughs exist >=D
Seriously, has anyone here ever completed a entire layton game without the use of guides and remembering answers?

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have only at the second game I found the game with the balls.The 6th puzzle of this type was really difficult.(Do you think guys it will be here tomorrow morning?)

bolt7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I completed every single puzzle in both games- though I did use quite a substantial amount of hint coins to do so. =X

This third game has a 'super hint' function. It costs two hint coins, however gives you a huge clue that pretty much gives the answer away. Maybe that'll help you more, MeritsAlone.
yaynds.gif

Madlyinsane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So how do release time work in the us? I know over here shops are allowed to sell the game at midnight of the day of release but we only have one time zone. Will it be go on sale separately in each time zone as each hits midnight or will they all go on sale once the last time zone hits midnight?
Just asking so I know what time we're most likely to get the dump. I know Diabolical box was dumped roughly around midnight GMT on the release date last year.

bolt7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game has already been available since Thursday at quite a few stores in the US, Target included. I assume it'll probably be up sometime tomorrow- but a midnight release would still be nice. =X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy