Hacking Problem with USB Loader GX in vwii

greensciuto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I have a problem with USB Loader GX, when I start a game it looks like this and the writing that should be underneath doesn't appear, I've already tried to reinstall USB Loader GX but nothing changes, how i can solve it?, also seems that a similiar problem appears when i want to see the games in channels format how can I solve those problems?
1700759754233.png
1700759766350.jpeg

tievebauntraffic

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
It's a known problem, if you have Priiloader installed on vWii, this will happen in USB Loader GX, the developer knows and is working on a fix.

greensciuto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's a known problem, if you have Priiloader installed on vWii, this will happen in USB Loader GX, the developer knows and is working on a fix.
Ah yes, I installed priiloader to be able to use riiconect24 and if my console bricks with priiloader I could fix it, but is there a way to solve the problem for the moment?, like maybe deactivating priiloader for usb loader I don't know

tievebauntraffic

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Ah yes, I installed priiloader to be able to use riiconect24 and if my console bricks with priiloader I could fix it, but is there a way to solve the problem for the moment?, like maybe deactivating priiloader for usb loader I don't know
No way to solve the problem at the moment and uninstalling priiloader is a bit risky so I would just wait for a newer version.

Reactions: greensciuto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast