Hardware Problem with my new console 3ds xl.

NintendoFan3DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
strange, certainly looks like the kind of box they would probably sell refurbished consoles in, did the console have the serial sticker on it or was the sticker taped to the box not applied to the console......anyways, looked weird, i probably would of kept it for the obscurity factor :lol:....plus 4.x.....who could turn down a 4.x console :P

no, you could easily open box, it has no stickers, and it was 4.5 but...
i found that left hinge has not small loose , you can move it to up and down and this issue did noise that was annoying
and look, i paid really high price for old 3ds xl - 240$, other offers was like 160-200$ , i knew that this bundles can have 4.5, but gateway going to release support for all fw, so that would be waste of money

Reactions: gamesquest1
D

Deleted-355425

no, you could easily open box, it has no stickers, and it was 4.5 but...
i found that left hinge has not small loose , you can move it to up and down and this issue did noise that was annoying
and look, i paid really high price for old 3ds xl - 240$, other offers was like 160-200$ , i knew that this bundles can have 4.5, but gateway going to release support for all fw, so that would be waste of money

aslong as it wasnt some dev kit or prototype :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I grew up with the 2012 show