Problem : Wii-u working fine but no output on led tv through HDMI or component cable .. the console is getting powered and I can play games on the wii

rahulkalra9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi,
Problem : Wii-u working fine but no output on led tv through HDMI or component cable .. the console is getting powered and I can play games on the wii-u handheld controller(the controller with built in screen .. its working)
I need help regarding Wii-u .. please help me if you can .. 1) well my power supply of wii u is broken so I used computer power supply(used a module which could boost the voltage to 15volts and can handle 6 amps) .. everything worked great for the first 2/3 days

2) Now the problem ,, when i used my wii-u again(few weeks later) .. or couple of days later .. the wii-u console got powered on but .. the hdmi port is not outputting anything on TV ( there is no fault with the HDMI cable and there is no fault with the led TV) and even the component cable is not working ..

PS: the console is getting powered from the computer power supply (with module i talked about) and the handeld wii-u controller is working fine(i can see display on it and can play games on it) ..and .. the only thing is HDMI to tv is not working and component cable is also not working .. My guess is some fuse is blown to protect the HDMI ic or some capacitor on the mobo is shorted .. could any1 with hardware mod experience help me please .. i will be really grateful.

Regards
Rahul

Cody125moto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Problem : Wii-u working fine but no output on led tv through HDMI or component cable .. the console is getting powered and I can play games on the wii-u handheld controller(the controller with built in screen .. its working)
I need help regarding Wii-u .. please help me if you can .. 1) well my power supply of wii u is broken so I used computer power supply(used a module which could boost the voltage to 15volts and can handle 6 amps) .. everything worked great for the first 2/3 days

2) Now the problem ,, when i used my wii-u again(few weeks later) .. or couple of days later .. the wii-u console got powered on but .. the hdmi port is not outputting anything on TV ( there is no fault with the HDMI cable and there is no fault with the led TV) and even the component cable is not working ..

PS: the console is getting powered from the computer power supply (with module i talked about) and the handeld wii-u controller is working fine(i can see display on it and can play games on it) ..and .. the only thing is HDMI to tv is not working and component cable is also not working .. My guess is some fuse is blown to protect the HDMI ic or some capacitor on the mobo is shorted .. could any1 with hardware mod experience help me please .. i will be really grateful.

Regards
Rahul
I have the same exact issue but haven’t found a solution for it yet. Any help would be great

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol