Hacking Private Header

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Follow this as previously recommended: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-get-your-private-header-using-powersaves.385511/
And use this if you want once you have the header: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-no-ban-no-sky.381204/

You should also state that you're using a Sky3DS and you have a 9.3+ console. I already know you from the other thread but other people won't and this way people won't reply useless stuff for you.

As for that specific powersaves, I can't say if it will work or not since I never had the need to use one. But probably yes. Other people will be able to confirm this hopefully in any case.

Last edited by lemanuel,
Reactions: LameNobody

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's work on New 3DS v 10.1.-27 ?

The guide is only about the powersaves so it doesn't matter if it's a O3DS or N3DS you use. The other tool is also a computer program so it doesn't matter either.
As for the powersaves itself, like I said, not sure if that one will work or not since I don't know anything about powersaves products. Maybe it doesn't matter either if it's for a O3DS or a N3DS but in any case, it's better to wait until someone else can confirm it before buying it.

Reactions: LameNobody

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's all done on the computer. It does not matter what system version your 3ds is on, or if it's the O3DS or N3DS. It also does not matter what powersaves 3DS you use, they are all the same exact thing with different names.

Emeric

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's all done on the computer. It does not matter what system version your 3ds is on, or if it's the O3DS or N3DS. It also does not matter what powersaves 3DS you use, they are all the same exact thing with different names.

I Used powersaves 3DS to have my private header of pkmn omega but Now , How I use it in template to play online ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill