Votterbin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumb title aside, hello!

I'm Jay, an 18-year-old independent music producer and avid gamer. Some of my favorite games include Marvel's Spider-Man, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 DX, the entire DOOM series (having played all except the mobile titles), and Quake Champions.

Some of my favorite songs are mostly by Klayton's individual projects, like Switchback, The Last Firstborn, My Disintegration, and all of the End Of An Empire album [Celldweller]; Neophyte, Onenemy, Exploration (Redux), Hive Mind, Embracing Entropy, and just about all of Disengage and Brainchild (Circle Of Dust); all of The Darkness album, Pro-Bots And Robophobes, Neo-Tokyo, Salvation Code, and Afterglow (Scandroid). In general, I'm really into metal and heavy industry.

I don't know how to finish this off, so, uh... looking forward to chatting with you guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We had our grandkids over yesterday and I got a small above ground swimming pool I filled for...