trottolo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello guys,

crediar released the source code of his preloader 0.30 but he didn`t put the source od the installer? why? the guy that modified the preloader 0.29 from HAXX to JODI sure have it so why he dosn`t integrate it with 0.30? Preloader will help all the people that don`t have the possibility to install the bootmii as boot2 to recall bootmii as ios(so we could recover nand image!!!!!

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The guy who modified 0.29 didn't have the source, he used an hex editor on the 0.29 installer. I think the main thing stopping people releasing mods of preloader 0.30 is working out how to do a safe install.

And why didn't Creiar release the source to the installer? I guess because it's his code and he didn't want to. There may be reasons behind why he didn't want to, but TBH it's his source and he can do with it as he pleases.

trottolo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
cwstjdenobs said:
The guy who modified 0.29 didn't have the source, he used an hex editor on the 0.29 installer. I think the main thing stopping people releasing mods of preloader 0.30 is working out how to do a safe install.

And why didn't Creiar release the source to the installer? I guess because it's his code and he didn't want to. There may be reasons behind why he didn't want to, but TBH it's his source and he can do with it as he pleases.

So is possible now load the bootmii ios using preloader 0.29 modifing the name of the ticket...is it right? why nobody did it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍