Hacking Preload a game you plan to pirate?

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
True, although arguably the game will probably be leaked much earlier (cart dump) and these copies we're currently installing will most likely be useless due to simply being able to install the cart dump version lmao
how is someone supposed to dump a cart if that cart is exclusive to nintendo right now

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Anyone with a Japanese 3DS can play it earlier than the 18th, 10 AM on the 17th for Central Standard Time in the US (might change with Daylight Savings this weekend).
True, although arguably the game will probably be leaked much earlier (cart dump) and these copies we're currently installing will most likely be useless due to simply being able to install the cart dump version lmao

I can be patient and wait for the actual release instead of leaked cart dumps :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how is someone supposed to dump a cart if that cart is exclusive to nintendo right now

Apparently, as its going to be sold in TWN/HK - actual release date isn't a thing there and most likely will be dumped a few days before, seeing as most flashcarts originate from CN with the piracy being quite.. high there.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What?

The game gets shipped early somewhere, and someone with Decrypt9 dumps the cart lol, probably won't be too soon before the official release, like 5 days at most probably.

Last edited by fodder,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I can too. Tikshop did work and I can now install both games, however, I need the SD card space xD. As long as I can "preload" it, I'll be fine.

Me too c: also to confirm N3DS does indeed install faster than O3DS although that is understandable. Plus my N3DS XL has 64gb with lot of free space, my 2DS and other O3DS XL need upgrading sd cards c:

SRKTiberious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've preloaded it on my o3DS via CIAngel. I was running into the same issue with freeShop not showing it, but I checked with CIAngel, and it's just fine to download with.

I really wish freeShop was as powerful as CIAngel, 'cause it's got a nice UI.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
What?

Are both sun&moon 2.9 (making them 1,45gb each) or are they 2.9gb EACH? o.O
What the hell do they put in these games, it made sense when B/W used 512MB, but seriously, pokémon isn't even that big of a graphical/musical enhanced game.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
2.9gb each game
I'm curious as to what do these carry. It's not like you have access to other regions, islands are huuuuge or there's many stuff to render at once...
MH4U is understandable, that game is HUGE (2.6) and has at least 90 different monsters+10(more or so) stages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...