Hacking Preload a game you plan to pirate?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 32GB that has lasted me ever since I put CFW on my N3DSXL (Now have A9LH) I just delete games I don't play since I don't really play me 3DS all that often anymore.
I could do that but I don't want to reacquire the games again if I ever desire to play them again in the future.

I can see why people are for digital ownership but I'd sooner choke on my own vomit than be expected to pay full price for these games.

Reactions: Majickhat55

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Not sure if anyone here caught my post in the other thread, but if you install the CIA (or grab the game from CIAngel) before release, you can log into the eShop to repair it (just like you needed to when the CIAs for the Gen 1 Pokémon games were released online), and it will fix the bootloop and result in this message when you start the game:
s3tsa.jpg
Once the distribution timer expires, it'll verify the date online and allow you to boot the game.

Does it work if you download it from FBI with QR code?

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CDN-FX for PC, or Tikshop for 3DS to add all tickets to Nand to download straight from eShop

eShop has a 99% glitch for S/M right now I've heard though
It downloads all the way because they added the tickets for the preload feature.

JayArcade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You could also use CIAngel and install its ticket, then install the preload through eShop.
Ok, i'm an idiot to all this hacking stuff. I have an emunand 2ds so is there a cia I can install on my 2ds to get the preload? Because I don't know what "CIAngel" is.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i'm an idiot to all this hacking stuff. I have an emunand 2ds so is there a cia I can install on my 2ds to get the preload? Because I don't know what "CIAngel" is.
CIAngel is an app that installs eShop games to your 3DS or free. Alternatively, you could use freeShop, but it doesn't allow ticket installation...

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I think the biggest difference besides the version-exclusive Pokémon and evolutions is the in-game clock. Moon's in game clock is shifted 12 hours away from your system's clock, causing the game world to be night time when the real clock is in day time.

that's kinda cool...was looking for a fix actually when the clock looks messed up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 🫂