Status
Not open for further replies.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, datel add it to powersave then remove it ?
very weird
Yes and I assume everyone else got them too which is why I didnt bother to take pics at first. I mean should I post a picture that the IV codes worked too if they ever do come in? you kids are ridiculous.

(not towards you aos10)

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, you were offering something free of charge and all they had to do was send their game to you.

Hey guys, I'll give you 10 free 3DS games if you send in your 3DS system to me, no really guys I mean it.

(;-_-)
I know its not on powersaves now but what section was the volcanion code in?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Sorry but I'm actually contributing to the topic, in fact you removed a post that was on topic. Why are you getting riled up and furthermore stop me from what? Contributing some more?
all you have said is you got 2 certain pokemon and that nobody else can get them.....not really contributing anything there

that was the original point i made before the 2 page bitchfest is that its pointless sharing something when you know its just going to cause a bitchfest

Reactions: KROWBOT

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all you have said is you got 2 certain pokemon and that nobody else can get them.....not really contributing anything there

that was the original point i made before the 2 page bitchfest is that its pointless sharing something when you know its just going to cause a bitchfest
If you caught what I read I posted that they cannot be traded online (since Diancie is able to), your getting flustered over nothing when I'm just adding to on topic info. Your free to leave if your not interested in powersaves news anymore.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If you caught what I read I posted that that cannot be traded online, your getting flustered over nothing when I'm just adding to on topic info. Your free to leave if your not interested in powersaves news anymore.
news is "new", everyone knows they cant be traded....and its powersaves news....not "things you could once upon a time do on powersaves"....that is why the other powersaves thread got locked

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
news is "new", everyone knows they cant be traded....and its powersaves news....not "things you could once upon a time do on powersaves"....that is why the other powersaves thread got locked
So you expect everyone to know everything, well that's not how it works. Diancie was untradable for a good amount of time, just clearing the possibility of these two being as well. Again, if knowing this upsets you, your free to leave. I'm posting on topic as I'm allowed to.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao omg, there you go folks. :rofl:

So, I checked if Mario Kart 7 was available (since it was previously) but nope, it seems they also took that out too.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thank you Jayden, just proof they add in stuff and remove from time to time. I dont understand the harm with Mario Kart though, did they find people getting all parts too overwhelming for online play? very anti consumer to do this. Sorry to anyone who didnt get the Pokemon as well.

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What are you blabbering ?
Diancie and other distribution legendaries can be traded online... Not by the GTS, but possible with the PSS.
(I got my Diancie and my Darkrai from passersby...)

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you blabbering ?
Diancie and other distribution legendaries can be traded online... Not by the GTS, but possible with the PSS.
(I got my Diancie and my Darkrai from passersby...)
I was informing everyone before a mod rudely deleted my on topic post (and has yet responded back) that Hoopa and Volcanion that I got is not tradable online, I imagine it is local wireless but I haven't tried. Nothing stops local trades since there are no online checkers to stop it.

EMegamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was informing everyone before a mod rudely deleted my on topic post (and has yet responded back) that Hoopa and Volcanion that I got is not tradable online, I imagine it is local wireless but I haven't tried. Nothing stops local trades since there are no online checkers to stop it.

Ah only Volcanion and Hoopa ? I read Diancie, so I was wondering "WTF he is saying". My bad.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah only Volcanion and Hoopa ? I read Diancie, so I was wondering "WTF he is saying".
Diancie was officially released in Japan, Hoopa and Volcanion have yet to be officially released in any region therefore it is blocked from online trading until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking insurance gave me a migraine told me my dentist was in network now they're rejecting claims saying they aren't
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's what they do the best, pass the buck.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Insurance is a thing adults have to blow off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Insurance is one those things you pay all your life for, no questions asked, all is fine, they take your money. And as soon as you make a claim or something happens, they never want to payout or help, just fight you on everything if it cost them any of your money.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never had a car accident, but I bet I've paid thousands/ million into car insurance that ill never see a dime of prob. Is crazy, but its the law.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Liability, drive a old car fuck all that over priced fancy crap
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    When you buy a new car, or have a bank loan on it, you have to have full coverage, but yea its a racket
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    u guys on crack? I got in auto accident and insurance paid $6500 to fix my car. they don't pay? whatever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But think about how much you have paid them over the years, prob way more than 6500, but that's life, not like we have a choice. Gotta have to cover your ass.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You probably drive some fancy dandy electric car that the salesman told you would get you bitches
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He drives a BMW or Benz I think I remember him talking about a $500 oil change
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The secret sauce is, they raise your rates after an accident. You get to pay them back lol
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    volkswagen beetle
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi couldn't pay hospital bills lol.
    He found out how much the ambulance ride was going to cost lol
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, so one the salesman told him would get him bitches
    +2
    In my experience women like a big shift stick with lots of power.
    Something that really burns rubbers
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only thing a nice car will get you is a gold digger. What happened to falling in love, no matter if I'm on a bus, or driving a nice car. No offense tho, I do like nice cars.
    +1
    Nothing like tearing ass up on a back road
    BigOnYa I think narcissism has all but killed love
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: BigOnYa I think narcissism has all but killed love +1