Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yes, their is, I have the codes that will max out your ranking. For some reason, I cannot find the stamp code, however I did find unlock all Amiibo suits code and I don't even own even a quarter of the amiibos that the game requires. In retrospect, I don't have any codes besides the aforementioned one, that unlocks everything at once, I mean I have total coins modifier code that will automatically unlock Karts and Parts one at a time. As for finishing the game quickly, this will never get release due to the fact it can be easily be abused online. The code negate the need to use the file replacement that has the 1 lap hack.
Most likely no one will ever release MK8 codes for fear of ruining it. Although I am not sure how would the ranking code could potentially ruin online and the code is not setup cleanly, but it is a one time use code, so it doesn't have to be clean, as long as it work. So, I don't want to piss anyone off by releasing even seemingly offline code and definatly do not want to post code that has the potential to work online, even though it may not be tested online.
I don't know how the more experience hackers would feel if I release the mentioned codes on this post.
Again Finish quickly code will obviously not get release.

I just need a code to clear all GP cups quickly as I lost my save and I don't want to restart the game from the begining.
I don't care about online, I never play online but if you have code that can help me to complete the game (even if they are not fully tested), can you PM me some?

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What happened over here? What kind of conversation did you have that it gets banned? :blink:

I just need a code to clear all GP cups quickly as I lost my save and I don't want to restart the game from the begining.
I don't care about online, I never play online but if you have code that can help me to complete the game (even if they are not fully tested), can you PM me some?

Don't bet on it. I already asked some users for MK8 codes but the hackers all keep them safe to protect the online mode.
So if you want codes, you have to find them yourself, willy-nilly. I understand your struggle, because I have no idea about coding, too.

Speaking of codes: Are there actually any new codes here? I don't want to be rude but this thread seems to have lost its actual purpose a bit
and became a discussion about the coding methods, instead of actually providing new codes. There are still codes I'd like to have... :sad:

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What happened over here? What kind of conversation did you have that it gets banned? :blink:
Some clown used his GBATemp account to spread ISIS ideologies and stolen MK8 codes pretty much so the right thing happened :P
Don't bet on it. I already asked some users for MK8 codes but the hackers all keep them safe to protect the online mode.
So if you want codes, you have to find them yourself, willy-nilly. I understand your struggle, because I have no idea about coding, too.

Speaking of codes: Are there actually any new codes here? I don't want to be rude but this thread seems to have lost its actual purpose a bit
and became a discussion about the coding methods, instead of actually providing new codes. There are still codes I'd like to have... :sad:
Too bad, barely anyone is interested in releasing or making codes so if you develop yourself you're no longer dependent on them. This is the reason that got me into all this and now I'm "one of the best" :P

Macopride64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Smash 4 1.1.6 PAL
R.O.B.: P1 Amount of Gyros Modifier [Macopride64 -PAL]
03000000 1098EDEB
00000020 00000000
30000000 107F9C30
13000000 13800000
31000000 0000002C
30100000 00000000
13000000 13800000
31000000 000012B0
30100000 00000000
13000000 15000000
31000000 00000090
30100000 00000000
13000000 15000000
00120018 000000XX
D0000000 DEADCAFE
Default amount of gyros is 01

Diddy Kong: P1 Banana Amount Modifier [Macopride64 -PAL]
03000000 1098EDEB
0000001C 00000000
30000000 107F9C30
13000000 13800000
31000000 0000002C
30100000 00000000
13000000 13800000
31000000 000012B0
30100000 00000000
13000000 15000000
31000000 00000090
30100000 00000000
13000000 15000000
0012000C 000000XX
00120010 000000YY
D0000000 DEADCAFE
X = Amount of bananas (default is 01)
Y = Re-pull rate (default is 0C, set to 00 if you want to pull a banana immediately after another)

More new character specific codes here:
http://gewiihacks.freeforums.org/-t161.html

Btw if anyone has any code requests for S4, post them. Almost done working with this game

Last edited by Macopride64,

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of these days it'll be leaked. Random people have the online item hack and it's spreading like wildfire. I told them to not give it to a single person, and now I'd guess 60 people who have little to no coding experience have the code. Some of these kids want the item hack released publicly, too. I and other code creators work hard and spend time to make these so we can be "the best" as Bully said, and these people get the code without doing anything... 1 lap hackers follow a basic tutorial online and item hackers find someone with the code who isn't trustworthy and ask for the code.

No one understands what keeping something private is, and then they apologize and say it won't happen again, and a week later it happens again.

This is my rant, it's been bothering me for a while and now I got to say a good portion of it

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
One of these days it'll be leaked. Random people have the online item hack and it's spreading like wildfire. I told them to not give it to a single person, and now I'd guess 60 people who have little to no coding experience have the code. Some of these kids want the item hack released publicly, too. I and other code creators work hard and spend time to make these so we can be "the best" as Bully said, and these people get the code without doing anything... 1 lap hackers follow a basic tutorial online and item hackers find someone with the code who isn't trustworthy and ask for the code.

No one understands what keeping something private is, and then they apologize and say it won't happen again, and a week later it happens again.

This is my rant, it's been bothering me for a while and now I got to say a good portion of it
Just don't share at all or make sure you can control who can use it with programming in an application in something. :P

Reactions: DarkFlare69

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country

Dont you post Youtube video's raping people online with your leet hax? Your surprised that your so called "friends" are leaking your mods that you have been boasting for awhile now? Why?

This...

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont you post Youtube video's raping people online with your leet hax? Your surprised that your so called "friends" are leaking your mods that you have been boasting for awhile now? Why?

This...

First of all, I never called them my friends. Second, I never said it was my codes that are being leaked. I said it was codes that are being leaked. Third, it's not "boasting," it's called making entertaining content that people generally enjoy to watch. The majority of people who watch my videos are hackers themselves or support hackers, but occasionally we have the few people who get mad. I make code showcases and videos of hacking WWs for entertainment and people enjoy that type of content.

Anyone can help me with a code of MK8 to make it to PAL region? (That's not an item hack, btw)
All of the MK8 codes I've seen are region free, why isn't this one?

Methallizer

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
First of all, I never called them my friends. Second, I never said it was my codes that are being leaked. I said it was codes that are being leaked. Third, it's not "boasting," it's called making entertaining content that people generally enjoy to watch. The majority of people who watch my videos are hackers themselves or support hackers, but occasionally we have the few people who get mad. I make code showcases and videos of hacking WWs for entertainment and people enjoy that type of content.

All of the MK8 codes I've seen are region free, why isn't this one?
I mean the moonjump code remember?

Anoymous_001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
---FEATURE REQUEST---

Can somebody add JGeckoU and TCPGecko + Cosmocourtney's Codehandler to loadiine.ovh's download section?

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
---FEATURE REQUEST---

Can somebody add JGeckoU and TCPGecko + Cosmocourtney's Codehandler to loadiine.ovh's download section?
I would only suggest adding links to loadiine.ovh since these tools become frequently updated

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@wj44 I have just noticed that tcpgecko.elf has stopped working or still does not work with Twilight Princess HD. Less than a minute after launch the game becomes muted and neither JGecko U or TCPGecko .NET are able to connect to the system. Pressing the Home- or Power Button causes the system to freeze inevitably. Any idea what causes this issue?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would only suggest adding links to loadiine.ovh since these tools become frequently updated

@wj44 I have just noticed that tcpgecko.elf has stopped working or still does not work with Twilight Princess HD. Less than a minute after launch the game becomes muted and neither JGecko U or TCPGecko .NET are able to connect to the system. Pressing the Home- or Power Button causes the system to freeze inevitably. Any idea what causes this issue?
Try this one also:
https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/tcpgecko/blob/master/tcpgecko.elf?raw=true

And updated JGecko U:
https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/JGeckoU/blob/master/JGecko U.jar?raw=true

Note to everyone:
You have to keep your TCP Gecko Installer and JGecko U both or neither updated since they have to "work together" so using either version arbitrarily does NOT necessarily work. Only the latest builds are made compatible to the best extent. Use the ones I linked above. I made a change (recognize the memory request size automatically) which breaks on all other TCP Gecko installer versions.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Do you have Rednand if Yes you could send me your crash dump so I can See whats the exact cause of the crash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: IT FELT SO GOOD