Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I would like to backup my data to my USB in case the money I spend trying to alter my coin/shell count ends up wasted. Can I play with the gamedata on my USB or does the system only have access to the internal storage data?

I took the time to update all my Wii U games and then reapplied tubehax before Nintendo sends out another update.
Wii U will read game saves from internal memory first, if there's not game save there, it will search in the USB device. Doesn't matter if the save is in both (internal and USB) it only will overwrite the internal one.

Last edited by OriginalHamster,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U will read game saves from internal memory first, if there's not game save there, it will search in the USB device.
False. Over the time that I've posted that message I backed up my data to a USB device and spent some shells adding slots to equipment to try to find the value (and a failed.) After I finished I copied the data from the internal storage to overwrite to the USB and when I played the game it went back to the original value.

Has anyone here had success modifying abilities on equips?

Reactions: aspix

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, that's possible for ages and on the latest firmware, I think I explained it 4 times in the last few days :P
Go to 12CD0D80, that's where the line with equipped weapons is. Starting from there, you'll find your inventory entries which are modifiable. I don't have a PC at the moment, so I can't upload the document with all the IDs again, but purely out of my head, it should be organized like this:

GearID(0000XXXX)|Number of abilities (0000000X)|Number of unlocked abilities (0000000X)|First ability(000000XX)

Second ability(000000XX)|Third ability(000000XX)|Experience(as far as I know)|Empty

Empty|Date last changed|New or old(1/0)|Empty

Oh, and do it ON the Plaza and not in the inventory, it'll overwrite them again otherwise.

Last edited by aracom,

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
False. Over the time that I've posted that message I backed up my data to a USB device and spent some shells adding slots to equipment to try to find the value (and a failed.) After I finished I copied the data from the internal storage to overwrite to the USB and when I played the game it went back to the original value.

I think it's other way around, it read USB device first, if nothing is there it reads from internal memory.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's other way around, it read USB device first, if nothing is there it reads from internal memory.
Yes, that would be correct.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, that's possible for ages and on the latest firmware, I think I explained it 4 times in the last few days :P
Go to 12CD0D80, that's where the line with equipped weapons is. Starting from there, you'll find your inventory entries which are modifiable. I don't have a PC at the moment, so I can't upload the document with all the IDs again, but purely out of my head, it should be organized like this:

GearID(0000XXXX)|Number of abilities (0000000X)|Number of unlocked abilities (0000000X)|First ability(000000XX)

Second ability(000000XX)|Third ability(000000XX)|Experience(as far as I know)|Empty

Empty|Date last changed|New or old(1/0)|Empty
This is my 3rd day with a homebrewed Wii U so this is all new to me. I tried scrolling down the memory viewer to the addresses you are referring to but the program just crashes from all the activity. I'm willing to wait until your home again but can you please tell me exactly what tab I'm suppose to be at and what to access? Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Reactions: PeachXRosalina

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Can someone tell me what's going on here with my story?
I used to play with Bayonetta 2 ( I have the disc) and I am around the last chapter. I farmed a lot for Halo (money in Bayonetta) up to 2 millions because I wanted to buy some special items and outfits.
With the recent event and summer vacation, I took out my wiiu and started looking for cheat for bayonetta 2 US. The only thing I could find was code for Bayonetta 2 EUR on the 1st page. So I said I will go and find it myself with pygecko.
I have some experience with cheat engine and hacked many games on PC, smartphone or 3DS (gateway).
The address for pal version for Halo is 1088B570 7FFFFFFF (7FFFFFFF=2147483647 Halos). I started looking between 10000000 and 15000000. I had about 2 million so it was obviously a 32 bits type search. After some game and buying, I ended up finding 2 addresses: 108AD170 and 108C01C0. Happy I am, I thought my 2 addresses were closer to the EUR version. So, I poke the first one but nothing happened. I poke the second one as well with 1 Halo more than original. Soon enough TcpGecko got disconnected and couldn't reconnect. I found out the game crashed!!(was frozen and had to hard reboot). Out of curiosity, I relaunch the game and went to the memory viewer to check out my 2 addresses yet the first one had only "72" on decimal output and the second address got zeros only. Then I decide to check the pal address on my ntsc game and to my surprise, it was showing the right amount of Halo I had.
So how the heck did it skipped the address 1088B570 which was the right address from the beginning but went and found another 2 fakes addresses closed to it. It just does make any sense to me. I feel like something is off with the app search method.
Couldn't either find the number of gold coin which help to buy balloons and others stuff on Donkey Kong Tropical freeze, looked for 8 bits data from 10000000 to 40000000 but only happen to find 1 address that only seems to read the gold, not write to the address ( cause poking wasn't working but as soon as I get extra coin, data also change to the current one; I know how to do pointer search on PC but for this one, I didn't look yet the method people use. Will check later when I got more time). I wanted to try JGecko U but I don't like to install java (so much exploits and it pisses me off every time with update) so I will keep with TcpGecko only.
What do you guys think? Did I missed or do something wrong?
Thanks!

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, that would be correct.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is my 3rd day with a homebrewed Wii U so this is all new to me. I tried scrolling down the memory viewer to the addresses you are referring to but the program just crashes from all the activity. I'm willing to wait until your home again but can you please tell me exactly what tab I'm suppose to be at and what to access? Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Go to the memory viewer and put the address I wrote into the little input box near the "01". Then press update, the "01" should change to a "10" and you'll see different values in the memory viewer. From there, just look for the scheme I told you, empty entries are easy to spot, because the values are filled with F's. Do NOT scroll fast in the dotNet memory viewer, it'll break and you may not be able to connect again.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the memory viewer and put the address I wrote into the little input box near the "01". Then press update, the "01" should change to a "10" and you'll see different values in the memory viewer. From there, just look for the scheme I told you, empty entries are easy to spot, because the values are filled with F's. Do NOT scroll fast in the dotNet memory viewer, it'll break and you may not be able to connect again.
If I may ask where can I get the IDs for gear and abilities? I tried google searching for them, is there a google document with all this info?

Reactions: PeachXRosalina

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
7FFFFFFF=2147483647 Halos
Don't use 7FFFFFFF. If you collect one more Halo the value will become 0x80000000 which is -2147483648. Then you won't be able to do anything with it lol
Use 0x77359400 instead which equals 2billion :)

And about your address situation, you will need to search for pointers.
Research the address, write it down somewhere, then in the "tools"-tab dump the RAM from 10000000 to 48000000.
Go into another level and search for it again. Write down the second address and dump the RAM again (mind to use another file name to prevent the previous one from being overwritten).
Then use Mr. Mysterio's pointer search tool to search for pointers

Reactions: eco95

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If I may ask where can I get the IDs for gear and abilities? I tried google searching for them, is there a google document with all this info?
Like I said, there was a docx linked here with a list of gear ID's, but it's gone now and I can't upload my local copy because I can't use my main PC at the moment. I could tell you some that I still remember, but I don't think that would be of much use to you :P

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, there was a docx linked here with a list of gear ID's, but it's gone now and I can't upload my local copy because I can't use my main PC at the moment. I could tell you some that I still remember, but I don't think that would be of much use to you :P
I'm willing to wait however long that will take for you to get back to your PC. The TC should also reupload the document for other users to make modifications.

jebediah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you just use the Lobby to get player ID, Better yet can you use your friends?
You can indeed see what player ID you are once the race has been selected by looking at your position in the list of all the names displayed, just before the race starts. My problem is not that I cannot figure the player ID, but that the Cafe code can't. Hence I need to run a different code depending on what player ID I am, instead of running the same code everytime.

Sixth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Are you using the correct exploits that are linked above? They require specific ones.

I wish I could use JGeckoU with HID to VPAD, but alas HBL uses the Loadiine kernel exploit. I tried dumping one of my games and running through Loadiine with PyGecko and Padcon enabled but nothing connects. Such a shame.
Look what I was able to edit (thank you CosmoCortney)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87121071/20160506_064959.jpg

If I can just get those Gear and Ability IDs we'll be in business.

would you be so kind sharing seashells code ?

Reactions: OriginalHamster

Kyrara

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dont get Gecko dotNet to work.
It freeze after i connect to the WiiU. (Win 10)

Is there a other way to search for Cheats?
on JGecko U the search not complet or?

06.05.2016 15:46:35: Opened log
15:46:35: Exception occured!
Message: Eine Ausnahme vom Typ "TCPTCPGecko.ETCPGeckoException" wurde ausgelöst.
Stack Trace:
bei TCPTCPGecko.TCPGecko.Dump(UInt32 startdump, UInt32 enddump, Stream[] saveStream)
bei TCPTCPGecko.TCPGecko.peek(UInt32 address)
bei GeckoApp.MainForm.PopulateThreads(UInt32 os_ver)
bei GeckoApp.MainForm.CTCPGecko_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Inner Exception:
15:46:46: Exception occured!
Message: Eine Ausnahme vom Typ "TCPTCPGecko.ETCPGeckoException" wurde ausgelöst.
Stack Trace:
bei TCPTCPGecko.TCPGecko.Dump(UInt32 startdump, UInt32 enddump, Stream[] saveStream)
bei TCPTCPGecko.TCPGecko.peek(UInt32 address)
bei GeckoApp.MainForm.PopulateThreads(UInt32 os_ver)
bei GeckoApp.MainForm.CTCPGecko_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Inner Exception:

Kyrara

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes.
I load the K31 then Gecko exploit from the first post, go back to the Menü and starting the Game.
Ingame i joined the Adventure map (Hyrule Warriors) and starting Gecko DotNet and try to connect.
After i press Connect the Top Message add ()Handler 5.5.0 and the programm freeze.

after a very long time the programm say there are no Connection and the Error is in the Logs.

And its only 1 programm running not both at same time.

JGecko U working without problems but there is no Search funktion ^^ (cheats working)

Last edited by Kyrara,

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yes.
I load the K31 then Gecko exploit from the first post, go back to the Menü and starting the Game.
Ingame i joined the Adventure map (Hyrule Warriors) and starting Gecko DotNet and try to connect.
After i press Connect the Top Message add ()Handler 5.5.0 and the programm freeze.

after a very long time the programm say there are no Connection and the Error is in the Logs.

And its only 1 programm running not both at same time.

JGecko U working without problems but there is no Search funktion ^^ (cheats working)
Search function for? You can inject cheats easily with JGecko, there is a xml file uploaded by @Deathwing Zero that contains all the cheats for 1.8.0 for all regions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: What are the odds lol